Author Topic: Surgery with Dr. Lista on the 26th!  (Read 8584 times)

Offline robs

• Posting Member
So far so good!  My puffy nips are gone and I am wearing tshirts without a care in the world.  2 little scars is all that remains...

There is still a bit of swelling so if I'm happy with it now, it can only get better.

My impression of Dr Lista is that he really takes all precautions to ensure good results, that's why he says expect 80% of your ideal.  I guess he doesn't take out as much fat as he could in order to avoid the crater deformity.  I feel he took out just the right amount and I'd rather avoid the risk of it getting messed up.

The reality of gynecomastia surgery is that your chest will never look *perfect*, but it's pretty close!  It takes time to not obsessively scrutinize your chest but after a while you realize how normal you look.  Most guys have some degree of the G.  The most important thing is to get rid of the gland so that you no longer have nipples sticking out of your shirt.  The size of my areola has shrunk!!!  I am so happy about that.

So, if you are cool with the cost, Dr Lista knows what he's doing.  No matter what, you will be happy you did it.

Just be prepared for 6 weeks of wearing the compression vest and massaging 3 times a day...annoying to say the least...but oh so worth it, I never imagined I would look down at my chest and be happy with what I see!  crazy!!!

keep us posted about your decision and if you have any other questions.

Offline gtitdi

• Posting Member
Excellent write up robs! Couldn't agree with you more!

Offline boobienoob

• Posting Member
Going crazy here, starting to obsess on this decision. I've read alot horror and success stories as well. I think about this everyday...so fed up. Want to put this crap behind me once and for all.

Was wondering if either of you guys had pics and if u wouldn't mind sharing them.

Offline appledude

• Posting Member
I'm literally in the same boat.  Been thinking about this every day for the past three weeks.  Ugh

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024