Author Topic: Dr Fielding  (Read 66011 times)

Offline lamp

• Bronze Member
Update: Chest is doing very well, filled out and the scar tissue has gradually unattached itself. Chest is fine while flexing and i'm loving the contour of my chest! Only nit-pick I have is the incision scars but it's barely noticeable and was expected but thus far I am really happy.

Offline Darth Menace

• Bronze Member
Update: I think my peck area looks good.  The left nipple is a bit dented in and the right nipple seems bumped up on the outside.  I called after 3 months and the scar tissue needs to be messaged and broken apart.  not fun and kind of painful, but should be worth it when it works out.  Looks really good with hard nipples, but a bit of scar problems when nipples are soft

bellest90

Going in for surgery in 8 hrs with Feilding. I am 190lbs 6'3 and have a muscular build (6pack). i have puffy nipples and decent sized "rock" under the puffy nipples. In no way does it look like i have "boobs" or anything just noticeable to me. Ill keep you guys posted and put up some before and after pics when i get home and feel up to it. I think this website is super helpful and would not have found Feilding if it wasnt for it. See you boys on the other side

Offline waves

• Silver Member
Going in for surgery in 8 hrs with Feilding. I am 190lbs 6'3 and have a muscular build (6pack). i have puffy nipples and decent sized "rock" under the puffy nipples. In no way does it look like i have "boobs" or anything just noticeable to me. Ill keep you guys posted and put up some before and after pics when i get home and feel up to it. I think this website is super helpful and would not have found Feilding if it wasnt for it. See you boys on the other side

Good luck, Fielding is great!

bellest90

Hey I had my surgery on Wednesday and have worn my compression vest all the time since the surgery, only time I took it off was to remove the slightly bloody pads( Dr recommendation). I just had a few questions hopefully some of you could answer. From what I saw it looks great, am I expecting these flat results to last or will it get worse? I have little to no bruising what so ever will that change(not usually prone to busing I am a hockey fighter)? Dr said I can take the vest off to shower after 1 week any opinions ? Thanks boys   

Offline waves

• Silver Member
Hey I had my surgery on Wednesday and have worn my compression vest all the time since the surgery, only time I took it off was to remove the slightly bloody pads( Dr recommendation). I just had a few questions hopefully some of you could answer. From what I saw it looks great, am I expecting these flat results to last or will it get worse? I have little to no bruising what so ever will that change(not usually prone to busing I am a hockey fighter)? Dr said I can take the vest off to shower after 1 week any opinions ? Thanks boys   

I'm not a lot further along than you (about 25 days post op now) but I've read what you saw at either 3 days or 7 days is what you should expect to see long term.  I also had little bruising and it only gets better and disappears within days.  Yep, I took the vest off for showering after day 7 and usually for no more than 30 minutes to an hour.  After 3 weeks I've switched to a "stage 2 compression shirt" as recommended by others here even though Fielding said I only needed the one vest for 3 weeks and then nothing.  I'm taking longer breaks though with up to 2 hours each day with nothing on as my stage 2 shirt is tighter than my compression shirt!  Should have picked the larger size but it felt too loose.  Oh well.

Any chance you have hard lumpy material on either side of your nipple and extending out for 2 or 3 inches?  I have it and noticed it immediately.  I can't imagine scar tissue developing that quickly so I think it's just the remaining tissue reacting to the surgery trauma.  It's changing over time and becoming a little less noticeable, but on my left side it's quite large and makes that side bigger.  Still, pretty damn flat in the scheme of things.

Offline yoyoman

I can't believe I am one of the people writing this, but yes, I am going to have surgery in a few hours with the Dr. Fielding.  :D

It's been a bumpy road...

Thank you to all the posters (especially Grandpa Bambu) for all the great info you guys have provided on this site. I would not have the courage to go through with it if it weren't for you guys, and this site.

Will report back here how it went.

Offline waves

• Silver Member
I can't believe I am one of the people writing this, but yes, I am going to have surgery in a few hours with the Dr. Fielding.  :D

It's been a bumpy road...

Thank you to all the posters (especially Grandpa Bambu) for all the great info you guys have provided on this site. I would not have the courage to go through with it if it weren't for you guys, and this site.

Will report back here how it went.

Congrats Yoyoman!

Offline yoyoman

So it's been a little over a week now, so far so good. I removed the foam pads today and had a look...my face was like  ;D lol..

It was actually more painful that I had anticipated. I was in a lot of pain the first few days, the percs really came in handy.

I had a significant case of gyne...Fielding called it "impressive"... I kind of surprised at the result atm, it looks really nice, even though i'm still very swollen.

Fielding is awesome though, I made a great choice going with him.

Offline Darth Menace

• Bronze Member
Glad you are pleased with your results.  I had surgery with Dr. Fielding in October, and it feels great having the gyne gone.  I still slouch too much now and then and do the shirt "pop" but that will go with time.  I look way better standing with good posture than without, but before when I had gyne the slouch was better to hide the boobs.  I think it is by far the best investment i've ever made.  Sure it is a descent chunk of change, but just think how fast you've blown that amount of money just on cheap/frivolous things.

My left pec has a bit of messaging/stretching to do as I guess the scar tissue attached to the muscles (or something like that), but it will get back out in time.

What I am finding difficult is a bit on the psychological end of it.  I expected to be completely flat chested, but instead I have pecs.  Every once in a while when I walk by the mirror I get worried that the boobs are coming back.  I guess having boobs for about 15 years can do that to a person.  It's a hard thing to stop worrying about, but as I said before I am so happy that I got it done.

Offline mapleontario

Hi Guys,

First time posting.  I had my surgery with Dr. Fielding on March 30th of this year.  I am wondering how long should I wear the vest for?  Dr. Fielding recommended 3 weeks, which I am fine with.  Is that when most people stop wearing their vest?  Also, Dr. Fielding said I can start playing sports after three weeks.  Do you guys think it would be ok for me to play contact sports after three weeks or should I wait longer?

In terms of the surgery results.  I am really happy with job done by Dr. Fielding (don't have any pic).  My left breast is just a little puffy (not sure if that is the swelling), but its been only 2 1/2 weeks post surgery and reading others experiences, it usually takes 3 months to 1 year to see final results.  Other than that, I have no complaints.  All scars have disappeared.  Never really felt any pain, did not take any medication.

If it wasn't for this forum, there is NO way I would have had surgery.  I decided on surgery two years ago but just could not tell my parents.  Finally told them this year and they were extremely supportive.  I guess I was just embarrassed.     

Offline RBruser

I'm heading Dr. Fielding's way for surgery in about 10 days. Just wondering whether he provides the stage 2 shirt or whether that's something we need to get on our own. If it's the latter, can someone advise on a good place to pick one up. Cheers.

Offline waves

• Silver Member
I'm heading Dr. Fielding's way for surgery in about 10 days. Just wondering whether he provides the stage 2 shirt or whether that's something we need to get on our own. If it's the latter, can someone advise on a good place to pick one up. Cheers.

Nope he doesn't.  I bought mine from Under Works (the Extreme Chest Concealer).  Measure yourself twice and make sure you order the right size.

Offline anon12345678910

• Posting Member
I just had my pre-op with Dr. Fielding and am incredibly satisfied! I was worried at first because my case was severe (see below) and he only performed liposuction, but he was right, its all it took, no sag, IT LOOKS AMAZING!. I'll post post-op pictures when I can (he said I can start taking the vest off now for showers but I think I'll play it safe and wait a full week) but here are the pre-op shots.

This man is a genius and I dont know how he does it but he has a calming and joyful presence about him that makes the experience that much more pleasant. Dont second guess it, dont waste your time living with this disease, contact Fielding and start living your new life already! I can finally say I've crossed over ;) 

sandokan

Hello everyone. I'm having surgery (Dr.Fielding) soon.
 Just curious, for anyone who has had the procedure, what kind of "chest compression vest" does Dr.Fielding provide?
Is it an adjustable vest?
 Also has anyone used a "stage 2 compression vest" ? i am a construction worker and im thinking this would give me better support post-op.
 Or is the compression vest that Dr.Fielding supplies good enough to take the place of a "stage 2 compression vest"?

One last question. When Dr.Fielding performed this operation was he able to remove ALL of the glandular tissue in the area or was there some left behing for one reason or another.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanx.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 04:22:13 PM by sandokan »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024