Author Topic: Just had surgery with JCF some concerns  (Read 7484 times)

Offline lamp

• Bronze Member
juggernaut hows your chest looking now? how is it especially when you flex? 

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Another job well done by JCF...  ;)   He DA MAN!!!

Dude, your chest looks good... you just have to be patient. Give your body 3-6 months to heal. Don't even think about evaluating your results until then...

Let me ask you this (just curious)...  What do you expect of surgery results?

GB...

Basically,  I just want there to be symmetry and I want it to look natural.

The left side looks good but the right side still has hard lumps under the nipple which is protruding. I hope it goes away, I've been getting regular massage on the right side.

Your pic looks good to me dude... Don't obsess over it too much my man...  ;)

GYNECOMASTIA:  GYNE 'Woman-Like'  Mastos 'Breasts'...  You do not have 'Woman-like Breasts' dude... Chill...

Do you have any recent pics?

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Juggernaut

• Posting Member
Alright,

I am 2 months post op right now. Surprisingly, there is more swelling right now than at 1 month post op.

I got a bit paranoid about the gyno coming back because I took some tribulus for my low sex drive. I found this surprising because trib causing gyno is unheard of. After reading I am thinking it could just be swelling. We will see how I look 4 months from now. At that point Dr. Fielding and I can decide whether a revision is required or not.

I will get some pics up soon. I will post present pics and pre-op pics.

Offline Darth Menace

• Bronze Member
Alright,

I am 2 months post op right now. Surprisingly, there is more swelling right now than at 1 month post op.

I got a bit paranoid about the gyno coming back because I took some tribulus for my low sex drive. I found this surprising because trib causing gyno is unheard of. After reading I am thinking it could just be swelling. We will see how I look 4 months from now. At that point Dr. Fielding and I can decide whether a revision is required or not.

Offline Darth Menace

• Bronze Member
Alright,

hey sorry about just replying with a quote.  i dont know where my message went.  anyways, I can't answer about Trib or whatever.  But about the swelling, what I do find helps at this point is a cold compression and later in the day followed by a warm compression.  I read on another gyne site (shhhh) that cold packs considerably help take down the swelling.  This feels good for a bit but afterwards it feels like the muscles are tightened which isnt confortable.  Later in the day I use a warming pad to loosen the muscles (and it also helps the tissue healing).  It may seem counterproductive in doing both, but read up on injured/swolen muscles and you will see this is common.  I'd suggest that to help with some of the swelling.

Offline Juggernaut

• Posting Member
been getting occasional deep tissue active release technique massage to break up the scar tissue.

Here is a pic from this July pre surgery and the second one was taken today with my webcam.

Offline dannyboy740

• Posting Member
That looks like a good result Juggernaut!
just carry on with the massage, etc. " months post up and it doesnt look swollen or uneven

Offline Darth Menace

• Bronze Member
looks good man.  I like seeing the healing progression

Offline Juggernaut

• Posting Member
Thanks for the replies folks.

Comparing the b4 and after pics it is pretty clear that there is a huge improvement.

I've also had some significant weight loss since then. Unfortunately there was also a bit of muscle loss from inactivity post surgery but I am slowly re-gaining what I lost. I am aiming for some serious body recomposition.

Offline Darth Menace

• Bronze Member
Thanks for the replies folks.

Comparing the b4 and after pics it is pretty clear that there is a huge improvement.

I've also had some significant weight loss since then. Unfortunately there was also a bit of muscle loss from inactivity post surgery but I am slowly re-gaining what I lost. I am aiming for some serious body recomposition.

whats the weight difference from pre op and post op

Offline lamp

• Bronze Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024