Author Topic: please help  (Read 1532 times)

Offline fullyloaded

Hi everyone
i was wondering if some one can help me out? on the left side of my chest about 2 inches away from my nipple going towards my underarm i have a tender spot can gyno start there or does it always start at the nipple? i also had surgery for gyno about 4 years ago.
thanks... >:(

DrBermant

Hi everyone
i was wondering if some one can help me out? on the left side of my chest about 2 inches away from my nipple going towards my underarm i have a tender spot can gyno start there or does it always start at the nipple? i also had surgery for gyno about 4 years ago.
thanks... >:(

Tenderness is a Symptom of Gynecomastia, but can also be the result of another process going on. In gynecomastia gland swelling under stimulation can result in discomfort and sensitivity. This gland is typically located under the nipple but can extend with fingers into the fat of the chest to quite remote locations as seen in this Anatomy of Gynecomastia. If surgery removed the central gland component, subsequent stimulation could be further from the nipple.

Symptoms are best evaluated by an experienced physician who has particular expertise in this issue.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024