Author Topic: Size Redection Followed by tenderness  (Read 1319 times)

Offline blackhawk

• Posting Member
Hey guys I have fairly mild gyne, mostly puffy nips but have had some soft tissue on the chest, nothin a decent shirt hasnt been able to cover up so far. I never experienced any pain or tenderness before just the puffy nips and size increase.  Anyways earlier this week it seems that the puffiness of the breasts receded a bit which i was happy about.  But starting yesterday I started having shooting pain from both armpits diagonally toward the nips and then tightness below my nips toward the top of my ribs.  First it only lasted a few seconds each time but today its been more consistent... This is the first real discomfort I've experienced with this despite mild growth a few months ago. Has anyone else had this ?

Offline abdrah

• Posting Member
When I was undergoing puberty and I noticed pain and soreness on my chest, what I did was lie flat on the floor (face down) with my arms straight above my head. I could then feel the "beady" gland getting bigger as time goes by (my left was bigger than my right). Perhaps you could do the same.

Offline blackhawk

• Posting Member
Yea I'm 22 now.... never had an issue in puberty. Kinda even questioned whether it was gyne or not for a while cuz it was hard to tell if there was gland or not and it never hurt my chest just got bigger and softer.  Now since its gone down the past week I can def feel what everyone has been talkin bout.  It seems I look better but it certainly dont feel it right now lol. Did yours ever go down a bit?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024