Author Topic: Why can't I post pics?  (Read 1268 times)

Offline pre99

• Posting Member
Hey Guys, For some reason there is no option to click for attachments on a new posting anymore? I've done it before and would like to post some updated pictures for advice...anybody know what the problem is or how you post pics now?

thanks

Offline Mark102

• Silver Member
Try clicking on "Additional Options" at the bottom and "choose file" and and if your pictures are on your computer you just pick the file.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...

Thar ya go!!!!   :P

So here's what ya gotta do...  Upload your pic(s) from your computer to an image hosting site (IHS). There are many that store your files for free... Do a Google search. Once you have your pics uploaded to the IHS, right click on the pic and select 'Copy Image Location'. Now, just 'paste' the location of your pic into the body of your message on this site. Highlight the image location text and then click on 'Insert Image'. It's an icon of a picture in a frame... just below the 'I' Italic icon. Your pic will now display within your message...

If you choose 'Additional Options' to attach a file, you are limited to 4, 128KB files...

Anyways dude, give it a try... If you have any problems... give me a shout...   ;)

GB...

Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024