Author Topic: steroid  (Read 3273 times)

Offline william lozada

• Posting Member
can i use steroid after a surgery?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
You'll need to be a bit more specific.

Are you referring to The kind of anabolic steroids used by body builders or prescription steroids used to treat such things as arthritis?
Grandpa Dan

Offline william lozada

• Posting Member
steroid 4 body builder. can i use that after the surgery?

Offline thetodd

Theres no yes or no answer really

with the correct anti estrogens ... maybe. But how would you know what your taking?  If you want to risk it then its upto you but in my eyes youd have to be a complete lunatic to abuse your body like that in the first place.

The best lads for advice will be on the bodybuilding forums, im sure there are plenty of juicer idiots who have had the op

Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline william lozada

• Posting Member

Offline gman24

• Posting Member
Take Hgh instead doesn't cause gynecomastia. If you eat right lift right and take Hgh u will get big

Offline william lozada

• Posting Member
i just dont want loss my money getting my surgery next month, i am back to the gym again n i was thinking on steroid for bodybuilder if i can used after the surgery? dont want to take a risk using that again.

Offline UnquestionedAnswers

• Posting Member
Think about everything you're going through now with the cost of surgery, time away from work, emotional stress etc.... Would you really want to risk the possibility of developing gyno again by using anabolics post surgery? My case was developed by use of over the counter pro-hormone supps that i took a few years back and i took all the precautions i could post cycle. You're really playing with fire here...

Offline william lozada

• Posting Member
yeah u right! i just decide to keep working my body legit, is the best for me. i got one more 1 on 1 with my doctor before my surgery. i need some answer they have to be cleared.

Offline UnquestionedAnswers

• Posting Member
 Eat healthy, train hard, and stay dedicated and you'll see lasting results and feel better about yourself in the process! That's the kick i've been on lately...   ;)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 09:17:30 PM by UnquestionedAnswers »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Well said.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024