Author Topic: Surgery with Alex Karidis 5/4/11 + pics! (Updated regularly)  (Read 24277 times)

Offline emanresu

• Silver Member
The first post has been updated with 1 month post-op pics. From now on I'll do this once a month so you guys can see the progression. I started snapping pics in the bathroom because the skylight provides better lighting.

Overall everything seems to be improving. I was freaking out a couple of weeks ago because the nipples were severely inverted (like the incisions were stuck to the ribcage) and extremely painful. Now the incisions, whilst still inverted, have started to pop back out again. Thank f***.

Also the lumpiness has started to subside. This has appears to have happened naturally as I haven't really been bothering with massage yet.

The only cause for concern is that since the incisions have begun to pop back out, the right nipple has become puffy again. Hopefully this will settle down with time. I've started lifting weights again so maybe developing the pecs will take care of this.

emansresu i still think that nipple looks abnormal because of all the scar tissue surrounding it so dont worry.

Don't worry mate, I'm well aware that it's going to be at least 6 months until the finished product can be judged. It can be pretty hair-raising at times though!

To anyone who's considering getting the op but isn't quite sure because of the risks/cost, I'd say that you should definitely do it. The cost is irrelevant when balanced against the freedom that it gives you in your daily life, and the minor post-op complications are trifling compared to the embarrassment of having m00bs.

Oh yeah, I had some blurb through the post yesterday from Karidis' office. The total amount of fat removed was 450mls and the breast tissue was 13g from the left and 14g from the right.

Offline somedude999

• Silver Member
MASSIVE improvement between your 2 weeks post op pics and your 1 month post op pics mate !
Once the massaging and gym work starts kicking in I think you are going to notice even more improvement.

Offline chopper

• Silver Member
MASSIVE improvement between your 2 weeks post op pics and your 1 month post op pics mate !
Once the massaging and gym work starts kicking in I think you are going to notice even more improvement.

What he just said!

I can deffo notice a big improvement in swelling and lumpiness from week 2 to week 4

Offline Choda

• Silver Member
Its very easy for me to say this because I haven't had surgery yet but, you have to be patient and let your body heal. Its gonna take a few months for visible good results from the sounds of many experienced post op posters.

All the best fella.

Offline thom86

• Posting Member
Hey mate,

It's fantastic to see/ hear about your improvements from weeks 2 - 4 as Im at the 2 week stage and one side of mine looks appalling under the skin in terms of swelling and scar tissue.

Obviously when it's at it's worst it is worrying so thanks for keeping us updated and I look forward to seeing some more next month. Will try upload some of my pictures over next couple of days - was having issues with imageshack earlier.

Thom

Offline emanresu

• Silver Member
It's fantastic to see/ hear about your improvements from weeks 2 - 4 as Im at the 2 week stage and one side of mine looks appalling under the skin in terms of swelling and scar tissue.

Hello mate, and remember that it takes at least 6 months until you get the final result. Even then, in some cases, it might take up to 2 years until everything settles down completely. Still, it feels great being able to stick your chest out and put your shoulders back when you're walking down the street!  ;D

Offline emanresu

• Silver Member
Just uploaded the '2 months post-op' pics to the first post.

The swelling has gone down considerably and everything's starting to look nice. Still damn sore though when you press anywhere round the nipple area + still no feeling on the nipples themselves.

Offline Choda

• Silver Member

The swelling has gone down considerably and everything's starting to look nice. Still damn sore though when you press anywhere round the nipple area + still no feeling on the nipples themselves.

Its amazing how different everyone recovers after the surgery. Your recovery seems to have taken much longer then chopper and a few others but it goes to show how patient we have to be. Slowly but surely your getting there, which fills me with confidence. ;D

Offline chopper

• Silver Member

I've wondered a few times how you and pecdec are getting on and by the looks of things pretty well!Be good to hear from him soon.
How happy are you with the result at this stage mate?

Offline emanresu

• Silver Member

Hello mate. Pretty damn happy TBH :)

The swelling is going down a lot and my chest really starting to look flat. How pleased are you with your result mate?

Offline chopper

• Silver Member

Hello mate. Pretty damn happy TBH :)

The swelling is going down a lot and my chest really starting to look flat. How pleased are you with your result mate?

Pretty similar to you, swelling is still there is patches of my chest but probably 90% gone, I have some vicious lumps of scar tissue that are there and i'm just patiently waiting on them breaking down gradually with massage and time. Wearing a t-shirt you would never know I've had an op and as I have a top on 98% of the time I'm awake life couldnt be better. I'm not ready to go swimming just yet or without a top in public, but by next year I'm hoping most of the healing will be done, so going to get some pounds off my fat ass in preperation for a storming sumer 2012!  ;D

Offline Choda

• Silver Member

Offline emanresu

• Silver Member
Bring on summer 2012. ;D

Yeah, coz it sure looks like we're not gonna get one this year! ;D

Offline sawyer

• Silver Member
Bring on summer 2012. ;D

Yeah, coz it sure looks like we're not gonna get one this year! ;D

hottest day of the year today :|

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024