Author Topic: moving beyond gyne  (Read 10199 times)

Offline endurer

• Posting Member
  • work the puzzle
Hi people
  is there any exercise specific for post-gyne-surgery or hypogonadism. Narrow waist, wide (but flat) hip. Does the normal body building exercises take care of this or is it different? I know the normal body build things can help to expand the chest. Now I have a narrow wasit and A WIDE HIP. How to conceal these?

Anyway I am starting exercising from today! And I will catch fine I think. But I dont want to do all the normal exercises rather I want to focus on those that I need most. But I dont know what exercises are these. But what is my main concern, I have told here (waist & hip). So pl tel me if you know.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
endurer...

I too have very wide hips and narrow waist. For a man, this looks odd huh? Voice is deep enough tho. I also have very thin wrists. When I put on weight, it affects my gut, thighs and butt. Very similar to how females put on weight. I have a feeling that I may have Klinefelter Syndrome. My Step-Son has Klinefelter.

You are not alone my man!

John...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline endurer

• Posting Member
  • work the puzzle
My new (latest) endo says I do not have Klinefelter, since I have a child. But there is something like 'mosaic' thing. He is mum on it!

Anyway, is there no exercise/medicine to alter these physical features (narrow waist & wide hip).

I just want to know....the shyness, uneasiness you feel, when you are near or want to talk to the opposite gender (not wife...others I mean), is it just psychological or physiological? Does Libido has anything to do with this?

Gine2D

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/xxylist/
This is a wild group of Klinefelters.

With the Mosaic version you can have children,  but they usually have few active sperm & the extra female chomosomes are not throught-out the body.  You may have extra female breast cells.

HRT with testosterone will cause the testicles to reduce or shut down production of sperm & testosterone.  After a couple of years the testicles will shrink.

Now some of the doctors are starting to use Testosterone & then every other day or 3 times a week they have the patient inject themselves with about 250 IU of HCG.  The HCG sends LH to the testicles to jump start them back into production for sperm & testosterone.

Many guys, after a month on HRT, need a larger dose of testosterone because the pituatary sent low LH to the testicles shut down production.

If you have low T & and/or high E2 then the boobs grow.
It is the ratio of T to E2 that is out of balance.

Life goes on.  Make the most of it as it is the only one you have.  Worry & negative attitudes will shorten it.

Offline endurer

• Posting Member
  • work the puzzle
people who ever that are here, I sulate thy souls! Those who take interest on someone who none wants to take interest into!

Gyne2d, thanks for the link. I am awaiting confirmation for the KS yahoo group subscription from the group. Now, do u know any link where any victim has reported 'success' after treatement (TRT, etc, etc). I find a lot of articles, lot of places, interest groups, support groups where people discuss about everything, including treatments, but no where can I find any one reporting that it has really worked for them. It does not, practically? Thats what I am getting more & more convinced of.

And also why do the doctors never discuss/reveal any information at all, except a maximum of one or two lines, when we meet them? Is it that there is no concrete cure for this area, or it is very complex that even they are at bay always, etc?

My doubts are getting more childish I guess! But then I am really having a hard time, not physically but emotionally. The endo in fact said I should meet a psychiatrist, but they again psychiatrists can do damage control only, nothing more than that. Though they want to help earnestly,  they cannot solve the real problem. And u r just only going to get new problems like drowsiness, confusion, etc from the medications.

Life is so complex! I still remember when I was a child, I used to ask myself how come life becomes so complex for grown ups? Would it happen for me, etc, etc...Now is the answer.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The thin wrists, small hands and feet,  Yes.

I was in a choral group while in my 30's and was the only man that could sing the alto line of Beethovens 9th as written.  Could easily sing soprano of the much easier Gilbert and Sullivan material.

My voice has gradually deepened to that of a true tenor.

Libido did not normalize until almost 35.

Now 68, 4children and 4 step children.  Grandchildren over 20 and srill counting.  

My life has been a bit odd, but overall I am a very happy and fortunate man.  

Attitude is a very big thing, and while some will scoff, a strong spiritual base helps loads too.
Grandpa Dan

Offline endurer

• Posting Member
  • work the puzzle
Actually, wide hips...I dont mean the fat...I mean the skeleton (bone). My hip bone, is quite wide. It flanges out. Its not big, but I think it just runs straight away from the center towards the sides, rather than running down. I remember I read somewhere that the two small hip bones that start in the center (back of abdomen, below the spine) area, span straight out for women, whereas for men, they dont span 'OUT', rather run down, almost parallel, close to each other.

For many men, they may not run quite close together. But for my case, they are quite running in opp. directions I think. And I can easily feel and see the ends of the bones on the two sides. Since my upper body is  quite thin and narrow, and I am also quite tall (6'2'') and thin, the wide hip shows out very well.

When I walk, people can easily notice the difference. It looks like a perfect female walking.

So, is there any treatment for bone orientation/length/etc?

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
endurer, I think you need to start facing the things that you've been avoiding. Inner strength and confidence comes from confronting your fears and overcoming them.

Regarding suicide and being a coward. Suicide would actually be the act of cowardice, not failing to follow through with it.

You need to teach your son how to be a strong and confident person. You can only teach him that if you yourself possess those traits.

Lifting weights does indeed give you a sense of strength, both physical and mental, and confidence. Start with that and then let it build from there.

Offline endurer

• Posting Member
  • work the puzzle
Hi
  I am moving with my problems. I am facing them, whether I like it or not. I am just flushing out my inability here so far. Actually, what I hoped to know is, if any one knows anyone who has taken TRT/ estradiol fix, HCG...or whatever whatever and really seen success? Whether there is a person like that or not, I still have to carry on with life and do all other things, since I have a family and have given my gift to my son too. So atleast I will try till my last breath to provide him as much help as possible. But I think trying to clarify the curiosity will definitely help...atleast it helps to have hopes...rather than think that there is nothing more and killing our lives, which is already quite ruined.

There are a lot lot of info in the internet. Inspite of the too comprehensive sites, most (almost all) of them are inconclusive. And not even one success story from a victim himself. Please dont mistake me for blaming anyone. I am all hearts for those good, self-less souls. I am just telling that I have not found what I wanted to so far and wish to know if anyone has done so so that that info will be a life in itself for me.

So, what I am hoping against hope to find, is some body who has really seen good results on the treatments. And I am searching for groups more concerned with hypogonadism, TRT, etc...but I haven't found an appropriate one yet.

If anyone thinks there is nothing to write about here, I want to say that you are right. I am just looking for someone who 'has' seen the positive effects.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
No exercise is going to change your bone structure.

Hormones may have an effect on the distribution of fat but that would likely be a rather gradual change.

I didn't comment before, but I agree with your change of screen name.

Keep the attitude up, there are a lot of us here pulling for you.

The best to you and your family.

Offline endurer

• Posting Member
  • work the puzzle
Nice of you Paa-Paw. Thanks.

Now, I recieved my test results today (appointment with the endo is only 3 weeks later).

As you know, there are a lot lot of things in the test results (4 pages). I am not sure telling all the results will be helpful for anyone to comment. I am placing only those that are remarked (in brackets) in the test sheet.

Leutenizing hormone             0.1     miU/mL  (suppressed
Total testosterone                 1382  ng/dL    (high)
Free testosterone                  1353  ng/dL    (high)
estradiol                                 62      pg/mL   (high).

There is a note from the doctor that says, stop TRT (which I am taking once in 2 weeks) immediately since testo level is high, and will discuss in next appointment.
So I have to stop.

Now, I dont understand the results. Can anyone say if there is anything interesting in the results?

One lay doubt I have, my testosterone levels are so so high, but then why am I still not able to feel it. I mean, I still feel pessimistic about my manliness, shy, etc. Physical things like voice, body skeleton/structure apart, why am I not feeling manly mentally even?

I read a lot of posts here that estradiol can be a reason. So that is why? Any idea from my results here, that manipulating one of these will help easily or is it much more complex?

One other term I am familiar with and is in the test results:  prolactin 14.3 ng/mL

If any one is interested and willing to help and need more test result figures, then pl tell me.

Thanks pals.

Offline endurer

• Posting Member
  • work the puzzle
Hi
  no one to say something on these test results. Please, some body who knows about the test results, can you please post your idea here?

Offline endurer

• Posting Member
  • work the puzzle
Still no one. People, some of you do know about the test very well. Can you give me some insight?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024