Author Topic: p.p.c (phosphohdylcholine) fix , heard of it?  (Read 2813 times)

Offline panzee

• Posting Member
Need your help guys, as I will go for this treatment soon later this week.

hello to all, few months ago I posted my picture in the post your pic forums and I came into the conclusion that I have a mild gyno, not a very large breast or anything, but just a little , but it is pushed out because I also work out and my pec muscle is underneath the chest, which will push the fat out further and then make a  somewhat pushed out titties.

I'm 5'7" and I weight 144 lbs, and still my body have the tendency to store the only fat in me on my chest area only, if you see me, I am a thin skinny guy with no stomach or anything, only little love handles, and a little fat in my titties.

anyways long story short, I went to the doctor for a proffesional advice today, and he was a really good doctor, I think he know what he is talking about, he basically laughed and told me "Look, if you were my son, I wouldn't allow you to make a surgery, your chest storing a bit of fat, but its not that much"

then I told him that I am working out and my pec muscles are not showing and all that because of the fat is pushed out, and I am 144 lbs how low should I go weight-wise.

then he said "Listen, I have another option for you and I think its in your best interest to take , better than the surgery"

keep in mind he could've make tons of money with the surgery, because the other option is actually really cheap, yea thats how nice he is.

The option was something that I never heard of, thus I am posting this here, if you guys can tell me if I should go for it, he's waiting for my answer, and I asked him for the name of this thing so I can research it, and I actually googl'ed abit, and found nothing about it, let me know doctors of this forums, is this advice-sable to do? is it safe? Any side effect?

It's called phosphohdylcholine , he said its just needles that we will put in your chest in 4 different sessions.

1st session , 3 needles in your left chest, 3 needles in your right chest.
2st session, 1 needle in each chest.
3rd session 1 needle in each chest.
4th session, 2 needles in each chet.

he said its a basic medication that will reduce the fat in that area, and it will not hurt your muscle or anything, it will only reduce and take away a bit of fat from that area, and the fat will not come back unless you eat more.

Please let me know what you think guys as I will make up my decision depending on the replays I get from here, thanks

hopefully someone from here had this treatment and worked out for him, share your experience , thank you.

Offline jojo82

• Silver Member
I have never heard of this drug treating fat in the chest. The doctors I'm in contact with do not use it in their practice. As for whether it works: I have no idea.

Offline panzee

• Posting Member
oh I see, its an injection, i hope that i didn't write the name wrong , his hand writing is so hard for me to read but i think thats it.

DrBermant

Need your help guys, as I will go for this treatment soon later this week.

hello to all, few months ago I posted my picture in the post your pic forums and I came into the conclusion that I have a mild gyno, not a very large breast or anything, but just a little , but it is pushed out because I also work out and my pec muscle is underneath the chest, which will push the fat out further and then make a  somewhat pushed out titties.

I'm 5'7" and I weight 144 lbs, and still my body have the tendency to store the only fat in me on my chest area only, if you see me, I am a thin skinny guy with no stomach or anything, only little love handles, and a little fat in my titties.

anyways long story short, I went to the doctor for a proffesional advice today, and he was a really good doctor, I think he know what he is talking about, he basically laughed and told me "Look, if you were my son, I wouldn't allow you to make a surgery, your chest storing a bit of fat, but its not that much"

then I told him that I am working out and my pec muscles are not showing and all that because of the fat is pushed out, and I am 144 lbs how low should I go weight-wise.

then he said "Listen, I have another option for you and I think its in your best interest to take , better than the surgery"

keep in mind he could've make tons of money with the surgery, because the other option is actually really cheap, yea thats how nice he is.

The option was something that I never heard of, thus I am posting this here, if you guys can tell me if I should go for it, he's waiting for my answer, and I asked him for the name of this thing so I can research it, and I actually googl'ed abit, and found nothing about it, let me know doctors of this forums, is this advice-sable to do? is it safe? Any side effect?

It's called phosphohdylcholine , he said its just needles that we will put in your chest in 4 different sessions.

1st session , 3 needles in your left chest, 3 needles in your right chest.
2st session, 1 needle in each chest.
3rd session 1 needle in each chest.
4th session, 2 needles in each chet.

he said its a basic medication that will reduce the fat in that area, and it will not hurt your muscle or anything, it will only reduce and take away a bit of fat from that area, and the fat will not come back unless you eat more.

Please let me know what you think guys as I will make up my decision depending on the replays I get from here, thanks

hopefully someone from here had this treatment and worked out for him, share your experience , thank you.

Why the public believes something without photographic proof of success, boggles me. If a method works by a special cannula, technique, flap, tool, then the problem and the result should be able photographed videoed and demonstrated. Be careful with limited documents such as only one or two views. I have a web page demonstrating how a horrible result can look not that bad when only looking at a few views. Seeing how tissues move flexing muscles, lifting arms up over head are critical elements in understanding just how good or poor results can be. That is the purpose of my Standard Gynecomastia Pictures and Standard Videos: a methodology for documentation and proof of technique.

In this case the "magic" injections are methods of killing off fat cells. The question becomes what happens during this process and how does the body manage the dead material. Does this result in a natural contour that moves like normal tissue?  Or are the contours something that looks good on a single picture with arms at the sides muscles relaxed. Will the result look good while playing sports swimming or enjoying life?

I am wary of methods banned in parts of the world. Here are a few items from the internet on that process:
United Kingdom MHRA Warns Against Lipostabil® and Malpractice Insurers Stop Coverage

Phosphatidylcholine-based injections (Lipostabil®) are not approved for cosmetic use in the United Kingdom. Accordingly, the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) has issued a consumer warning stating that the product is being unlawfully advertised for cosmetic fat removal as it has not been assessed in clinical trials for this purpose.

FDA Warns About Lipodissolve Product Claims:

FDA is alerting consumers that...

it has not evaluated or approved products for use in lipodissolve
    it is not aware of evidence supporting the effectiveness of the substances used in lipodissolve for fat elimination
    the safety of these substances, when used alone or in combination, is unknown
    it is not aware of clinical studies to support medical uses of lipodissolve

French Ministry of Labor, Employment and Health Issues Ban Prohibiting the Use of Injection Lipolysis Mixtures

If it works well, the next question is what path did that patient take to get there. How much bruising, swelling, pain did they have with the treatments. Did you check for such pictures before and after with flexing or even better videos? Did you look for what those patients went through to get there?

I have seen quite a few disasters with patient unhappy after such injections. Of course if someone had such treatment successfully, they would not have need to ask for my help repairing the deformity.

Oh and here is another quote:

In July 2008, the Society issued Guiding Principles for Mesotherapy/Injection Lipolysis. The Society stated that there is very limited scientific evidence on mesotherapy or injection lipolysis for fat reduction. The scientific evidence that does exist is of low quality and does not allow ASPS to support a recommendation for the use of mesotherapy/injection lipolysis for fat reduction. ASPS further states that only FDA-approved uses of drugs may be commercially advertises; it is illegal to commercially advertises any non-approved or off-label use.

What type of doctor was making this recommendation? What boards do they have? What training?

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, M.D.

Offline panzee

• Posting Member
Oh, thank you very much for the reply Dr. Bermant,    and all the informations, I'm glad that I found this forums. after reading your post I'm determine not to do it, but also I don't think its worth it for me to go on with a surgery either, so I will try to get rid of my mild gyno naturally, I am training at the gym hard, lifting weights, and eating healthy, doing cardio, but this mild gyno is not going away, I can post pics if you want, the thing is, even if I add pec muscles, it will push the fat of my chest further away, which makes my chest even more fatty-puff, cause of the muscles underneath.

is there any particular thing that you recommend other than the surgery? Maybe some pills, cream product or whatever, like yohimburn I read about it, but not sure if it works. How about some eating habits, do you think Not eating a type of foods will eliminate this? Maybe stay away from diary products? I drink lots of milk and eat lots of cottage cheese.

and by the way, the Doctor did not show me any pictures or videos of previous patients who done this injection, he didn't have any I think, I am in the middle-east and our hospital and medical departments are poor compared to you guys, so we are a bit behind to be honest, He didn't even show me pictures of older gyno surgeries, but not that it maters, I'm not going to do a surgery anyway.

the thing about my mild gyno that its just a little fat in my chest, and the rest of my body is skinny, so my  dellimma is that I can't afford to loose weight from other parts of my body or i'll be skeleton, can't afford to lose fat from my arm, face, shoulder, legs, or anywhere else, only my chest the place that holds fat right now, thats why I can't use a drink or pills, and training is making me lose fat from other places.

p.s. sorry for my poor english, It's not my native language.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024