Author Topic: PICTURES OF GYNO IS IT BAD!!!!!!!??????? **********  (Read 2518 times)

Offline netsfan12901

i am wondering if this is a bad case of gyno or if it will go away. im 14 years old 5' 8" about 135pounds. i play sports and im not fat but idk why i have this. i do smoke marijuana a pretty good amount. my friend had the same thing and he was a pothead but his shit went away in about a year. its been about 8 months with this and im getting sick of it. here are the pictures

Offline jojo82

• Silver Member
Looks like unilateral gynecomastia to me- appears to be gland but you can never be sure.

You're still going through puberty at 14. It's likely that it will clear up by itself, but it's impossible to say. At this point, I would schedule an appointment with your primary care physician to discuss your concerns and see if he thinks it's prudent to go further. Given how young you are, I don't know if any doctor will give you advice other than "wait it out."

One thing I would suggest right off the bat is for you to cease smoking marijuana. THC causes temporary decreases in testosterone. Toying with hormone levels during puberty is never a good thing.

Offline netsfan12901

any more information would be nice

DeeDubStyle619

If you have had it for 2 or 3 years, it most likely won't go away. Otherwise doctors will tell you to wait it out. If it doesn't clear up, you will need to get the gland excised.

Offline sawyer

• Silver Member
you've answered the question yourself, stop smoking weed :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024