Author Topic: Surgeon's in Vancouver?  (Read 2136 times)

Offline gnr

I'm wondering if anyone has gotten surgery in Vancouver or close by that has had good results. I'm 21 with one sided gyne and looking to get rid of it as soon as possible. I was suppose to get surgery back in May but got a summer job involving lifting and manual labour and I couldn't get surgery or else I wouldn't be able to work there. So I will be done work at the end of this month and I was hoping to get surgery right on September 1st or 2nd since I will be starting college again around the 6th.

I Know alot of people are recommending travelling to Dr. Fielding in Toronto, but it is pretty far to travel especially since I'm in school and don't have much time. Should I risk getting surgery here in Vancouver? Is there anyone experienced enough? I've been consulting with a Dr. Ukani (who was suppose to perform surgery in may), but having doubts as he doesn't seem to look like he performs alot of gynecomastia surgeries. Not sure what to do, help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Offline canadianmoobs123

• Bronze Member
http   ://www.  drdavidward.com/     remove the spaces

Offline gnr

Has anyone here had him that can show results?

Offline canadianmoobs123

• Bronze Member
I'd say go to your normal doctor and he'll get your hormones checked and tell you potential options other than surgery. He'll also probably recommend you to a surgeon.

Offline Ali19

• Silver Member
Yes, definitely go to your normal family doctor, that's what I'm doing and he's in the process of getting my appointment, most doctors should do that for you, in the end they give you the address and all you have to do is go to the clinic.

Offline gnr

I'd say go to your normal doctor and he'll get your hormones checked and tell you potential options other than surgery. He'll also probably recommend you to a surgeon.

Yes I did that and I was suppose to get surgery in may but had to postpone due to work. The one he told me to go to has set a price as $3500, just for the one side. I guess that is the standard around here but I still want to see other options I may have. The dr. he referred me to was a "Dr. Ukani". He doesn't seem to have a website or anything and he could only show me pictures of 2 patients he did gyne surgery on.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024