Author Topic: Varicocele and gyno  (Read 3140 times)

Offline prabil

• Posting Member
I was just curious about this subject.  I had gynecomastia about age 12.  The major part of it went away but I still had it.  Then around age 18 i had a varicocele ( vein in scrotum usually on left testicle. Feels lake worms in testes).  I read on the internet somewhere that there was connection but there is not a lot of data.  For me both cases are mild but it did hurt my self esteem.  Do any gyno sufferers also have a varicocele? If it ends up that there may be a connection I will do substantial research for the future. I just think it's interesting.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 07:10:01 AM by prabil »

Offline sawyer

• Silver Member
I haven't been diagnosed officially, but I have what you're describing.. and I'm sure someone else was asking about it on here a while ago..

Offline prabil

• Posting Member
I think you're right. It has been brought up before. Seems like there is a connection though. I would love to hear a yes or a no from other people. 

Offline prabil

• Posting Member
It's been 6 months with new users on the sight so I am bumping up.

Offline seb

recently i got diagnosed with a grade 3+ varecocele in lest side and a medium on the right side.i have been suffering from gynecomastia  from my 13 year. i heard about the connection between the varecocele and gynecomastia.is it sure that if i undergo a verecocele surgery i will regain a flat chest?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024