Author Topic: Dr. Arie Benchetrit -- Montreal  (Read 2101 times)

Offline Raboze

• Bronze Member
Avoid at all costs. Results are terrible -- he will brainwash you by saying lipo-only will suit best for your case and when you come back 6 weeks post-op (obviously not happy with the results) he will say that you chose lipo only and that he offered lipo + excision.

I am 6 weeks post-op today.
There goes 4500$ to the garbage. Bottom line is, never go for lipo only --- go for the best known surgeons, do your research and get it done the first time with incision.

Offline maybeachance

• Posting Member
I am sorry....I looked your other post and pictures now.....

I want to say something about this lipo thing.....I was watching a tv show and one of the best known plastic surgeons in my country was talking ...He was talking about gyne surgeries and even if he is experienced and well known generally , he was talking especially about lipo...When it comes to the excision, he mentiones about that briefly and talks about lipo again very long...If I was a person who don't know anything about gyne surgeries before , I could easily believe that  lipo can solve the problem of  gyne very easily...He was talking about vaser or waser lipo thing ,saying this is very efficient vs .....

It is much easier to make lipo for the doctors and if the patient don't do the homework ,he can easily be believed by the doctor that only lipo will fix the problem.....I read your post that your doctor talks about cross lipo thing or something like that so he insisted that lipo will fix....At this situation, I can say that even I know a lot of thing about this but I may be confused, because the doctor has the experince and telling little amount of gland will not be problem vs .......This is his fault ....

Offline jimmygyne

• Posting Member
If your surgeon's decision was based on past results and a conscious decision to use lipo only in order to minimize scarring, I can respect that. you say he/she has performed over 700 gyne surgeries, but I cannot fathom how he he/she blundered so blatantly. To top it off, he lies to your face saying that the surgery went great, when Dr. Jacobs can tell just from a picture that gland tissue remains. To me that's the making of a con-man. A plastic surgeon that was looking to make a quick buck by filling his time slot on a short notice by conning a student. Truly shameful.

Did he/ she offer a free/ only hospital fees paid revision?

Offline Raboze

• Bronze Member
If your surgeon's decision was based on past results and a conscious decision to use lipo only in order to minimize scarring, I can respect that. you say he/she has performed over 700 gyne surgeries, but I cannot fathom how he he/she blundered so blatantly. To top it off, he lies to your face saying that the surgery went great, when Dr. Jacobs can tell just from a picture that gland tissue remains. To me that's the making of a con-man. A plastic surgeon that was looking to make a quick buck by filling his time slot on a short notice by conning a student. Truly shameful.

Did he/ she offer a free/ only hospital fees paid revision?

He lied to my face, and told me I am being dishonest in all of this. My girlfriend went to the very first consultation with him and she can also confirm that he did not talk or insist on any incision.

As for the revision fees, he refused to give me any solid answer until 6 months pass by to see the final results.
What can I say... I got screwed over!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024