Author Topic: It's finally happening *pix*  (Read 2068 times)

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!
Hi everyone!
I've been a member for 6 years. Haven't been really active the last years (Military service, being out of the country, etc..)
But out of the blue, 2 weeks ago I have decided "No more"
and today I am back from the doctor who I have seen for the first time and I already decided to have the procedure done exactly one week from now.

Biggest problem for me is that every 5 minutes I change my mind if I'm doing the right thing.

On the one hand I feel like i have to get rid of it, and that it's not okay for me to be living this way with how I feel. what am I losing? 2000 euros and a day? I can live with that I guess.

On the other hand, can't I just accept this thing that is wrong with me? Nobody is perfect and all of the people who know about this told me that it's all in my mind and that I Shouldn't go through with this (Including the doctor)..

I would like it if anyone would say his real opinion (Don't hold back, every negative thing you might say will bring me closer to live in peace with the decision of next week's surgery.

Thanks!

Pictures
Left:

Right:

Front:

(sry for bad quality)

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
Hi Godwasangry,

I understand your feeling and felt that way for perhaps 30 years.  Go read my post under ACCEPTANCE. I have pictures posted on the USER PHOTOS thread. I certainly would not tell you not to get surgery because I understand the psychological pain.  I will tell you that there are alternatives and that you can deal with your feelings and change how you feel.  At 52DD I really stick out and have since I was 12.  I'm 63 now.

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!
Hey,

I'm definitely going to read your post soon.
Because like I said I can go to two very different ways: acceptance or surgery.

I guess there are no WRONG decisions either way.

Offline morpheus11

• Silver Member
I know what you mean man, I'm going through the exact same thing.  Acceptance or surgery.  It's a tough decision to make, and I kind of feel like I shouldn't because I was born this way.  I'm not going to say god made me this way, because I'm an atheist, but I feel like I should just accept what i have.  Moreover, I feel as I get older, acceptance is easier.  I'm thirty now and feel a lot more closer to acceptance than I was when I was twenty. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024