Author Topic: What Is It?  (Read 1109 times)

Offline jaydjshonuff

I am a 32 yr old male and have had lumps appearing in both of my breasts...more on left side. I went to squeeze both nipples and some type of black fluid came out of them. I went to see my doctor asap. And which he ordered me to take a mammogram and which the results came back negative. I'm very much active in the gym and was taking some male muscle enhancements but was ordered by my doctor to stop. I stopped for about 2 months now but same issues.

I did some research and came upon this site and noticed to see some the same conditions that I have, which are pain when slightly touched, tenderness, puffiness, etc. I am just wondering what or what's going on with my nipples??? Thanks for any/all comments!  :(

Offline Viking75

• Bronze Member
If your "supplements" have messed up your hormone balance you will need about 6 month clean to get it back to normal. If you still have problems 6 mounth down the road you need to see an "endo" Pain and tenderness are symptoms of active gland tissue, and surgery is not an option until your hormones are stabil.

Best of luck

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Good answer.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024