Author Topic: Genie Bra  (Read 19704 times)

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Just noticed tonight that the local big box store from Arkansas has the Genie and Ahh bra now. 

hammer

Yup, most do now in the "as seen on TV area".

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Yup.  Just wonder if they are worth it or not.  $10 each I guess is ok if it is not junk.

Yup, most do now in the "as seen on TV area".

hammer

like I have said before, I wear the magic bra and it is very much like the genie bra except no removable panel. It does not offer much support but better then nothing. In fact, I have one on right now. I just got out of the shower and didn't want to put a regular one on.

I wear them if I want absolute discreteness, as there are no hook or adjustments so no lumps. I never go without a bra, except to doctor appointments.

For ten bucks, give it a try, unless you take food from the kid of course.

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Might be $20, for one, thought it was for 2.

like I have said before, I wear the magic bra and it is very much like the genie bra except no removable panel. It does not offer much support but better then nothing. In fact, I have one on right now. I just got out of the shower and didn't want to put a regular one on.

I wear them if I want absolute discreteness, as there are no hook or adjustments so no lumps. I never go without a bra, except to doctor appointments.

For ten bucks, give it a try, unless you take food from the kid of course.

hammer

I think it is two

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
I'll check.  I would rather buy one.  They had some in plastic bags in the clearance for same price as in the new package.  it almost looked like 1, but no easy way to know.

How do the sizes run, small or large?

I think it is two

hammer

Bman, I don't think I noticed your last post! Sorry about that. I would say they might run right on size, as they are made of spandex, so they will stretch if they need to. The magic bra does.

Have you tried them yet?

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
No, not yet.  I just found a Nike sports bra that works really well and got a couple of them, so I am pretty good for now.  Now to get rid of all the ones that don't work.  Now I understand why so many women end up with a drawer full, most don't work or suck.

Bman, I don't think I noticed your last post! Sorry about that. I would say they might run right on size, as they are made of spandex, so they will stretch if they need to. The magic bra does.

Have you tried them yet?

hammer

After we would bring them home and try them out, Deb would return the ones that didn't work! I do have a drawer full, but I use all of them.

It does help to get the wife on board helping you care for the "girls" as some like to call them. LOL

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
My wife is ok with it, and does return them for me.  She hasn't hardly said a word about it either way since we talked about it initially. 

After we would bring them home and try them out, Deb would return the ones that didn't work! I do have a drawer full, but I use all of them.

It does help to get the wife on board helping you care for the "girls" as some like to call them. LOL

Offline phm

• Bronze Member
Hey Bman, Hammer.  I almost typed Yankee instead of Hammer.  Girls?  Not me, I still call mine "these things".  They're great on my wife.  On me, not so much.  Went for the bra fitting today at the Bra Lady store in town.  Not a good experience.  Hope y'all are having a great day.

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Not helpful or kind about it?  Not cool.  I haven't seen those stores here, are they a chain or a single store? 

I don't call em much of anything really.

Hey Bman, Hammer.  I almost typed Yankee instead of Hammer.  Girls?  Not me, I still call mine "these things".  They're great on my wife.  On me, not so much.  Went for the bra fitting today at the Bra Lady store in town.  Not a good experience.  Hope y'all are having a great day.

hammer

phm, you need to elaborate! So many guys talk about good experiences with fittings on the forum.

If you recall, I said the "girls" as some guys call them, I don't call them that either, as a rule unless, I am being a smart ass with the wife.

I also once asked Deb and my daughters if they know how I get in touch with my "female side"? they asked, how? and I said, "just rub these damn things", and started to rub them. They had a good laugh.

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
LOL!

phm, you need to elaborate! So many guys talk about good experiences with fittings on the forum.

If you recall, I said the "girls" as some guys call them, I don't call them that either, as a rule unless, I am being a smart ass with the wife.

I also once asked Deb and my daughters if they know how I get in touch with my "female side"? they asked, how? and I said, "just rub these damn things", and started to rub them. They had a good laugh.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024