Author Topic: Genie Bra  (Read 19692 times)

hammer

You know phm, us guys with them big double "D"s could let them just hang and they would cultivate another row or two! LOL

Been on the 140 cultivator for the last week.   

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Just got my wife to pick up a couple Champion sports bras, and they aren't mashers as bad as most, she actually likes them.  She is prob a DD, but is still insisting on a C most of the time, but finally has succumbed to a D... 

Because of my DD ladies, I was scared to spring for a Genie bra for fear it wouldn't fit (other sport bras don't either)

hammer

I have never tried a sports bra! I've never seem to fine my size or the ones the say they are don't look like they would fit. That is why I stay with the Magic Gravity bra to "help" out if not wanting to bag them with full support!

I have to agree with the statement below by phm. I never in my wildest dreams thought that I would sit around talking bras with some men before!

I have had a reoccurring dream though, ever since I know that I really needed support, that I went in for coffee in the cafe where I use to go for coffee all the time, and the bra was VERY noticeable, and I panic to get it off before everyone sees it.

Never thought I would recommending a bra that works to another man. 

Offline Anon E Mouse

• Bronze Member

I have to agree with the statement below by phm. I never in my wildest dreams thought that I would sit around talking bras with some men before!

I certainly never conceived that I would grow breasts and work for a log-truck company. But then, I never thought much about log-trucks when I was young. ;)

hammer

I certainly never conceived that I would grow breasts and work for a log-truck company. But then, I never thought much about log-trucks when I was young. ;)

Depending on your age at the time, I think the thoughts may of been, toy trucks, new bikes, motor bikes, cars and girls, girls, girls, girls, girls and paying all the bills the girls cost us! LOL

Offline gotgyne

Depending on your age at the time, I think the thoughts may of been, toy trucks, new bikes, motor bikes, cars and girls, girls, girls, girls, girls and paying all the bills the girls cost us! LOL

Yeah. And now we think of how to choose a bra that fits  ;D.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline Anon E Mouse

• Bronze Member
It's funny how the years will change your perspective on what's important in life. I get to go in on the 26th for surgery on a saccular abdominal aortic aneurysm. A co-worker commented that hospitals are having patients mark left & right depending on what's being done so they don't make a mistake. I responded that as long as they don't ask me to mark front & back I'm fine. Breasts? Who cares! Perspective.

Anon

hammer

Anon, I address that in my story as well! Breast are so little of a problem, we could just about forget about them! They are on the same level of a hang nail!

Good luck on the surgery! My thoughts will be with you.

Bob

Offline phm

• Bronze Member
Hey Anon.  Man, good luck with your surgery.  Glad they found you're problem in time. Will remember you in my Godblesses this evening.

Offline phm

• Bronze Member
You know phm, us guys with them big double "D"s could let them just hang and they would cultivate another row or two! LOL
Hey Hammer brother.  I'm going for a shallow feral when I lay out my rows.  I let one of these thing drag I'll get a drainage ditch.

Been on the 140 cultivator for the last week.   

hammer

drainage ditch!

HA! HA! HA! FUNNY!

Offline speedy89

• Posting Member
I bought the Genie bra 2 pack at target  a few months ago and I loved it, The genie bra was hidden under my clothes and very comfortable and supportive i am a size 36c. so i did a size Large and it fit perfect. I have recently tried the Ahh bra, and it was nowhere close to being as supportive as the Genie Bra.

hammer

Good to know, Thanks.

My guess is then they are also better then the magic gravity bras that I have as they are much like the ahh bra!

Offline speedy89

• Posting Member
No problem. I wear the genie bra a lot, I also wear sports bras too, I'm not sure what I like better, they both work so well.

hammer

I wear full support most of the time as I have double "D"s, but I use the magic gravity bra for when I want or need to be very discreet.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024