Author Topic: Genie Bra  (Read 19688 times)

Offline speedy89

• Posting Member
I would like to wear full support more but I have only ever found a couple of normal bras that fit me perfect.

hammer

I have found a couple in the "Just My Size" brand.

Offline speedy89

• Posting Member
I'll have to check that out, the ones I have found to fit best so far are from victoria's secret  but I don't want to spend 50 dollars on a bra every time.

Offline Chicago

• Silver Member
I'll have to check that out, the ones I have found to fit best so far are from victoria's secret  but I don't want to spend 50 dollars on a bra every time.

Grab them at their semi-annual sale or watch for an online sale. They have a lot on clearance and sale often. especially in a normal size like 36c. sign up for emails and you'll get a heads up. There are also online rebate sites that will give you an additional 3 or 4 percent off each time.

Offline speedy89

• Posting Member
I will have to do that. Thanks.

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member
Got my 6.00 AHH bra in the mail today. I think the ahh is for ahh sh@t, I paid money for this?. Should be easy to hide, and it does hold you down a bit, but does not offer any real support.

hammer

thanks, that is good to know! Sorry your not happy!

Offline gotgyne

Just read in a German forum the postings of women about the Ahh Bra. Most of them criticize that it has not enough support, especially for large cups (D and beyond).
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline speedy89

• Posting Member
The genie bra is way more supportive then the ahh bra. They are both really comfy but the genie bra is just so much more supportive.

Offline Chicago

• Silver Member

Victoria's Secret Semi Annual Sale starts today. You can get a bra starting at like $15.

Offline TigerPaws

Victoria's Secret Semi Annual Sale starts today. You can get a bra starting at like $15.

Both ladies I date have purchased bras for me from Victoria's Secret, mostly for play because their designs enhance a bust line and to wear around the house and property (I have some acreage with is very private) when they want to have me show off for them. I have found that for everyday use there are several sports bras which do an excellent job such as the Pure Lime High Impact Sports Bra which has proven to be excellent along with the Anita Irina Active Sports Bra. While these can be a bit warm to wear on a hot day, when it is cooler or under a business suit they work great.

aboywithgirls

Well...The bra may fit but me being a 38 DD I've tried the Ahh Bra, genie bra but none of them are capable of supporting my girls. My recommendation is to save your money and by a nice bra that will support and not give you a mono-boob.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024