Author Topic: Surgery decision  (Read 1724 times)

Offline TommyDodge

Hey all, I've made the decision to get gyno surgery and lipo and I thought joining this site would help in getting good information. Also, I see that Dr. Delgado operates not far from where I live. I was prepared to fly across the country to get the procedure done right, but it looks like I might not have to.

I'm in shape and have always watched what I eat. Unfortunately, even when I was a little kid I looked vaguely weird because of moderately excessive fat deposits on my chest, upper legs, and glutes. I wouldn't care about this if I was a charismatic cad, but I'm a quiet and cerebral kind of guy and looking like a pseudohermaphrodite (don't mean to offend anyone - just being honest) doesn't work for me at all.

I look forward to learning more about this procedure, and reading your stories.

Offline masked_1

• Bronze Member
welcome tommydodge! This site is awesome bro been really helpfull to me. Im one week post op and am feeling and looking like a new man! Feel free to ask any questions bro.

Offline shaknbake

• Gold Member
Welcome!  You'll find all kinds of information here, so you picked a good place to start.  You'll read all the good, bad and ugly about gynecomastia whether you are reading about successful surgeries, botched ones or acceptance.  You've got some reading to do, hop to it and don't be afraid to ask questions from anyone  ;D
Shakenbake baby, SHAKE N BAKE!!  Ya, that just happened.

Offline TommyDodge

Thank you for the replies! I'm gonna get to some voracious reading, then. Can't think of anything to ask masked_1 except what you found to be the most difficult part of it all. See you on the forums!

Offline shaknbake

• Gold Member
I don't know about anyone else, but I would say the most difficult part for me has been the massaging.  I never really felt that much pain per se from the procedure.  Certainly nothing worth mentioning.  But the massaging on the other hand was an eye opener to say the least!!  You are supposed to press firmly while doing it.  I was told "if it doesn't hurt, you aren't pressing hard enough".  I had to start massaging right after the first week post op visit, so they didn't waste any time after surgery that's for sure!  I don't know if all doctors recommend doing this that quickly though, so you may not have too much of an issue with it.  But only 1 week after surgery, having to press firmly in circular motions all over the worked on area hurt like a mother$*&$er!!  It's better now, not so painful, but still sore at times.  Anyways, that was the toughest part for me.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024