Author Topic: Dr. Caloca  (Read 1176 times)

Offline Dasboot1

I just finished having surgery with Dr. Caloca. First of all I must say everything went extremely extremely well. He office isn't just one of the best in Mexico, but just in general. I was extremely skeptical about everything even about some of the stories I heard whether or not they were real or not. Little the say they were real. He's team takes great from of you and makes you feel comfortable. I haven't seen my results yet being I'm only one day post op, but I feel ok not in to much pain able to walk around just need help sitting up and stuff like that. I feel you have to give credit where credit is do.  Any questions I asked, he answered with no problem even when I repeated some questions and asked a ton of them. I had a good gut feeling about Dr. Caloca and my feeling was correct. Some other doctors I've spoken to on this very forum who I contacted made me feel as if i was wasting their time asking questions. Tijuana wasn't bad at all the only thing I can say thats bad about Tijuana is the people drive extremely fast and disregarded stop signs other then that their normal people in a normal place. I will post again once I see my results but so far A+++++.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024