Author Topic: I need advice on treatment  (Read 8085 times)

Offline TigerPaws

You may want to surf on over to businessinsider.com/battling-bare-ashley-wise-facebook-group-ft-campbell-2012-6

If you or anyone else thinks that having little bitty titties is a problem, they need to put their perceived problems into perspective.

Offline unhappy123

• Posting Member
If you or anyone else thinks that having little bitty titties is a problem, they need to put their perceived problems into perspective.
If you're so in love with your "bitty titties," then what the hell are you doing wasting your time on here? Don't you have a life, or did you sacrifice that to the military as well? When will you stop making people feel even worse? If you want to express your opinion, please post in the acceptance section or just join forums.military.com or something!
Additionally, you're the one who needs to put your problems into perspective. You are, understandably, psychologically devastated from your experience in the military. Please seek professional help, good luck, and remember to make the people on this forum feel better or leave.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 06:44:56 PM by unhappy123 »

Offline TigerPaws

If you're so in love with your "bitty titties," then what the hell are you doing wasting your time on here? Don't you have a life, or did you sacrifice that to the military as well? When will you stop making people feel even worse? If you want to express your opinion, please post in the acceptance section or just join forums.military.com/ or something!
Feel worse? Only you can allow someone to make you feel anything. As for getting a life that should apply equally to someone who takes offense at the truth. There are bigger issues than your or anyone's feelings. 

Offline unhappy123

• Posting Member
If you're so in love with your "bitty titties," then what the hell are you doing wasting your time on here? Don't you have a life, or did you sacrifice that to the military as well? When will you stop making people feel even worse? If you want to express your opinion, please post in the acceptance section or just join forums.military.com/ or something!
Feel worse? Only you can allow someone to make you feel anything. As for getting a life that should apply equally to someone who takes offense at the truth. There are bigger issues than your or anyone's feelings. 
Get over yourself, "there are bigger issues than" the military and your feelings about it.

hammer

I do believe that it is time to move on!

TigerPaws is not talking ABOUT the MILITARY, he is referring to the fine MEN and WOMEN that serve the military and about the fact that ALL GIVE SOME, AND SOME GIVE ALL!

He his also just trying to say that in life, there are things that are important and things that are MORE important! Some of us have lived long enought to see this, others have not and some may never see this, good or bad it is, Gods truth about life!

So, young or old, it is time to agree to disagree and move on!

Bob aka Hammer

Offline unhappy123

• Posting Member
I do believe that it is time to move on!

TigerPaws is not talking ABOUT the MILITARY, he is referring to the fine MEN and WOMEN that serve the military and about the fact that ALL GIVE SOME, AND SOME GIVE ALL!

He his also just trying to say that in life, there are things that are important and things that are MORE important! Some of us have lived long enought to see this, others have not and some may never see this, good or bad it is, Gods truth about life!

So, young or old, it is time to agree to disagree and move on!

Bob aka Hammer
Thank you. I agree.

Offline Z31T

• Bronze Member
This is so fucking retarded.

hammer: you seem to be the only one here that thinks at all, and I agree with most of what you've said, although I'm not religious but I think we can get past that.

unhappy123: This isn't an argument about the military, and as much as I don't want to agree, tigerpaws is right in saying there ARE bigger problems in life than gynecomstia.

tigerpaws: You seem to think you can talk down to people without retaliation and that you are on some holy quest to "put problems into perspective" on a small internet forum that focuses on a subject that you seem to have yet have any real contribution to at all other than being afflicted with it. That in itself is fucking stupid, so please do us all a favor and get over yourself. I don't care what you did in life, you clearly don't have the integrity to keep it out of your head and realize you are NOT above everyone else. The only reason I can think of that you do this is because you are not happy with your own life so you feel it necessary to try to demoralize others out of something that will improve theirs in order to make yourself feel better.

So as hammer said, I do believe that it is time to move on!

:)

Offline siphon

• Silver Member
there will always be somebody who is perceived to be worse off than you, and to use them as a comparison to make you feel better is shallow. but in the same vein, TP's method to his madness may be with good intentions, but i'm thankful that i do not think or conduct myself in a similar fashion.

hammer, i commend your efforts here. your posts are positive and helpful in most cases. but, i learn my history with a multifaceted approach hence i read plenty of books and travel consistently, and i have no intention of reading the stories in the 'good book' anytime soon, but thank you for your offer.

dichotomies are real and possible. just because you are FOR something, it doesnt necessarily mean you are AGAINST its opposite!!

check your stance TP, and lets try to bridge the divide.

peace

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024