Author Topic: hey i am 16 years old i just had my surgery and i am facing a probleme  (Read 1549 times)

Offline theone111

• Posting Member
hey i am 16 years old 180 cm height , i had an operation 1 month and 10 days ago ... i did breast reduction and tummy tuck ,,, the only problem that i am facing now is that my nipples are very big ,,, and i need a suggestion from a doctor or any one related to the subject if i should do another surgery or leave theme the way they are ,,,

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
When a person has repeated surgeries in the same place the circulation is compromised and healing becomes more of a challenge with each additional procedure. If there is a medical emergency you do what is necessary and deal with the issue of healing later. In this case, there is no medical emergency so I would recommend waiting a good year and allow everything to normalize before even thinking about another procedure.

The payoff for waiting is that by then you will truly see the final result. At the present time you cannot truly see the final result; it is still too soon.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024