Author Topic: All The Post-Op puffy's Get in Here!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1735 times)

Offline cduub

• Silver Member
Just two days ago made 4 months post op for me. Ive been complaining that my nipps stayed puffy post op for months.Even after surgery my left was more swollen than my right,but for some reason I went from all puffy on my right to 50% flat on my right,It just went down!! My left is still puffed but it had the most swelling post op. Im getting very excited because for the first time in months im starting to see some changes. I had bean sized swelling under my aureola that I thought was gland but now when I feel it its very soft.I did the T-shirt test and only my left side shows puffy now not the right,so now im more positive about the outcome.I will keep all my brothas informed about the progress,any questions feel free to ask.

Offline fnnewguy

• Silver Member
Great news man I guess time really is the key!

Offline element_01

• Posting Member
this is good news! im almost 3 months post op and still puffy but im staying positive! i asked one of the doctors on here and he said its normal to puff out at this stage. Crossing my fingers!

Offline cduub

• Silver Member
He's right!! Man ive been complaining for months and then it happened. I mean its not 100% flat now but its gone down big time! So with more time theyll be all flat.

Offline nomore-jiggles

• Posting Member
glad to hear it. I think those are words of encouragement for all post op guys in here.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024