Author Topic: So What Causes Gyno Growth? Any doctor input greatly appreciated  (Read 2042 times)

Offline HellandBack

• Bronze Member
Long time no see  ;D so just thought i would ask this since i been wondering and obviously their may be a number of different answers but at least we will hopefully get answers. Question is what causes gyno to keep growing? Think about when u first noticed your gyno, i remember mine was so small it went unnoticed. Obviously since then they grew which brings up my question. Does this mean hormones may be out of wack? Estrogen too high? If a man is on ZERO drugs and considerably healthy what in the blue hell could be going on internally? Any examples, answers or inputs would be great thanks

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The problem is not Estrogen per se, but the relationship of Estrogen to Testosterone. The larger problem is getting someone to properly evaluate the results of the tests. Even among Endocrinologists, you may have problems getting good answers if the Doctor involved limits his usual interest to something like Diabetes or Liver Disease.

There are many good lists available on the net so I will not attempt to make one myself. Suffice it to say that the list can be long and the most common cause is "I Don't Know."
Grandpa Dan

Offline snugglebandit

• Posting Member
Growth is no doubt due to hormone imbalances, but what is causing the imbalance? Could be puberty, steroids, but a lot of the time its "unknown". Could be all the estrogen/steroids in our diet nowadays we get from milk, cow meat, soy, and even certain chemicals in plastic that can affect estrogen levels. Could be something entirely different. Who knows.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
While I cannot totally discount the possible influence of Estrogens in food and water, I personally do not believe this is a significant problem. The fact is that Men with significant breast enlargement are depicted in the art of ancient Egypt and the statuary of ancient Greece.

The tern Gynecomastia is attributed to the Greek Physician Galen. The condition is certainly nothing new.

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
The gland can become sensitized, such that even if hormone are normal and not in flux, gyne becomes more pronounced

Offline HellandBack

• Bronze Member
All inputs appreciated thanks. I know a lot of people obviously including me that wonder about the growth that happens out of no where. It is interesting  ???

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024