Author Topic: Hello from Canada  (Read 2071 times)

Offline Ebrius

Hi fellas/gals, I had lipo only on June 19th and found the site a few days later.  My compliments-what a great site! Also, so great to have the expertise of the doctors. Thank you to all the doctors!

My story is that this was my second lipo.  The first occured many years ago.  It was a hack job. I do not beat myself up for past mistakes but compounding the issue was that I gained and lost weight a number of times.  It is what it is and I do not look back  now.

So, on my second attempt, I found a very qualified plastic surgeon-damn good guy. Went through the evaluation process and he told me that I have no glands and just required lipo. I did not/do not have rubbery whatever under my nipples.  The good doctor spent a great deal of time with me and reassured me that I have no glands.

I am very happy with my results thus far. Swelling is what it is. Can't wait to see it in 6 months. When you get yor surgery, give it time. You can't expect the final result a few days after surgery. Some advice also is to maintain a healthy/healthier lifestyle comprised of eating healthier and exercise.

Your friends will accept you for who you are. Those that don't, forget about them. As for the ladies, not much different. Good ones accept you for who you are.  Do it for you if you choose. Not for others.

Forgive me for not posting pictures. I have tattoos on my chest and I prefer not to share my pics with the world.

Just one thing though. There are not an abundance of good/seasoned gyne surgeons in Canada.  I see it as being counterproductive to bash people who are already hurting from bad surgeries.

To reiterate, many thanks to the doctors here!

Thank you,

E

ps, the hardest part of the process was wearing "Girdy" (compression garment) and the inactivity. After the ok from the Doc, Girdy was punted into the garbage can- Woohoo, 3 points!

Offline Ali19

• Silver Member
where did u get ur surgery? and btw there are no gals here.  :D

hammer

where did u get ur surgery? and btw there are no gals here.  :D

Actually we have had some wife's that have posted being concerned and asking questions about ther husbands and mothers representing there teenaged sons, so we have had some gals post here!

Ebrius, congrats on the new you!

Offline Ali19

• Silver Member

where did u get ur surgery? and btw there are no gals here.  :D

Actually we have had some wife's that have posted being concerned and asking questions about ther husbands and mothers representing there teenaged sons, so we have had some gals post here!

Ebrius, congrats on the new you!

oh, didnt know that.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024