Author Topic: Dealing with a bigot and feeling really good today  (Read 3464 times)

jb1128

I feel real good today in more ways than one,After breakfast this morning I went for my daily walk and set out to compleat my goal in one walk,well today I did my whole 3 miles in one walk and I dont have any low back or leg pain to speak of and am feeling really good..
 After my walk the wife and I went to the store,(I live in a very small town in upstate New York and every one knows just about every one)the weather is not really that cold today and I was comfortable in just a tanktop and a T-shirt over it,so my moobs did stand out,this guy and his wife who live about a mile and a half up the road from where I do where in the store along with about 10 or 12 other people,this guy raises beef cows and has a good 50 or 60 head,anyway,I have to give this guy a tiny bit of credit because he at least said this to my face instead of behind my back as most people do,he said to me "aren't you assumed to be seen in public like that,you look like a freak"his wife laughed so loud the whole store heard her.

I know a lot of us guys with Gyne would have felt bad or picked on or something like that, but not me,I said to him I have a medical condition,whats your excuse for being seen in public like that? he said there is nothing with me you freak,I said OH NO,lets take a look at you hair it's matted and and it looks like bats could be nesting in it,and your beard,if I look close enough I am sure I would see fleas crawling around,and your teeth whats the matter you cant afford a tooth brush,and look at the rags you call cloths you are wearing they are so dirty I am sure if you took them off they would stand up on there own, also can you afford a bar of soap you stink like a stable and I can smell you from 20 feet away (thats when I heard these 2 girls in another isle go EEEEWWWWWWw,then I looked at his wife and said what the hell do you think is so funny,that night gown you are wearing looks to be at least 10 years old and judging by how dirty it is it has not been washed in all that time,and what, you cant afford shoes them flip flops you are wearing are gross,and you have so much dirt under your toe nails that any second night crawlers are going to crawl out from under them,then I heard some other guy start making gaging noises...

By the time I was done with them they left there shopping cart right where it was and left the store mumbling some kinda crap under there breaths........

Just remember guys everyone has there faults and no one is perfect,just remember that the next time you are feeling down about you gyne!!!!!

jb1128

This might not be worth adding because I am sure everyone got the point but I will add it anyway,one other thing I said to the guys wife,I also said to her and lets talk about your hair,it has more greese in it than the front end of my truck with all those cows you raise you cant affor even one bottle of shampoo?...hahahahaha

jb1128

Okay I found a typo he asked if I was ashamed not assumed...

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
That sounds good to me.

Once a fool opens a can of worms, you are free to spill it all over him.

Just take care that you are not the fool who opens the can.
Grandpa Dan

Offline xelnaga13

I learned along time ago not to let others pass their negativity my way. When that guy opened his mouth to say something disparaging it had nothing to do with you. His behavior was undoubtedly rooted in his dissatisfaction with his life. People that feel good about themselves are always the ones freely dispensing compliments and avoid speaking poorly of others. On the other hand those that feel terrible about themselves are more likely to project their feelings onto others.

I think you'll find walking away with a smile is the best way to leave the negativity with the offender.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Wise words.

Even so, the desire to get even can be very strong.

Offline xelnaga13

Wise words.

Def. agree. Specially when it involves an already touchy subject.

A quick story of some relevance: I was dropping my niece off at her elementary school, when a car pulled into the drop off traveling way past the posted 5mph. The right side of the car struck a child indirectly by hitting her back pack and knocking her over. The car stop and everyone got out including the child mother. The mother got the child up and then turned at the offending driving with a luck of furry that im sure you can imagine. She took a deep breath and said " I dont know how I feel right now, so Im not going to say anything". I think about that event every time someone really infuriates me. When emotions run high it take a great deal of discipline to bite your tongue.

hammer

Wise words.

Def. agree. Specially when it involves an already touchy subject.

A quick story of some relevance: I was dropping my niece off at her elementary school, when a car pulled into the drop off traveling way past the posted 5mph. The right side of the car struck a child indirectly by hitting her back pack and knocking her over. The car stop and everyone got out including the child mother. The mother got the child up and then turned at the offending driving with a luck of furry that im sure you can imagine. She took a deep breath and said " I dont know how I feel right now, so Im not going to say anything". I think about that event every time someone really infuriates me. When emotions run high it take a great deal of discipline to bite your tongue.

Not only a great deal of discipline to bit your tongue, but not to knock them on there ass too!

Offline xelnaga13

@jb1128- I don't want my previous posts to give you the impression that I don't feel for you. This is something that never should have happened. In fact the more that I think about it, the more convinced I am that the man must have been disturbed in some way.

hammer

@jb1128- I don't want my previous posts to give you the impression that I don't feel for you. This is something that never should have happened. In fact the more that I think about it, the more convinced I am that the man must have been disturbed in some way.

Disturbed! That is for sure! Like you said before, he probably is dissatisfied with his life, or just trying to build himself up by cutting someone else down!

Offline gotgyne

People that feel good about themselves are always the ones freely dispensing compliments and avoid speaking poorly of others. On the other hand those that feel terrible about themselves are more likely to project their feelings onto others.

Good point! I know several people who behave in such a way. A former female hiking colleague spoke poorly of everyone she knew, so I cut my ties with her. Later I heard from someone else that she lost her job because she bad-mouthed and even insulted her colleagues too.

John
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 01:59:18 PM by gotgyne »
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline gotgyne

I said OH NO,lets take a look at you hair it's matted and and it looks like bats could be nesting in it,and your beard,if I look close enough I am sure I would see fleas crawling around,and your teeth whats the matter you cant afford a tooth brush,and look at the rags you call cloths you are wearing they are so dirty I am sure if you took them off they would stand up on there own, also can you afford a bar of soap you stink like a stable and I can smell you from 20 feet away (thats when I heard these 2 girls in another isle go EEEEWWWWWWw,then I looked at his wife and said what the hell do you think is so funny,that night gown you are wearing looks to be at least 10 years old and judging by how dirty it is it has not been washed in all that time,and what, you cant afford shoes them flip flops you are wearing are gross,and you have so much dirt under your toe nails that any second night crawlers are going to crawl out from under them ...

jb1128, I admire your alert mind and quick-wittedness!

John

jb1128

I guess better late than never,,,@xelnaga13 I guess you are right he must not like himself,or is disterbed,and yes I could have handled him a little better but it felt really good to cut him up the way I did,I learned when I was a little kid that it's not right to pick on some one just because they are different from me,it was so long ago that I dont remember how old I was 2end or 3erd grade,I made fun of this kidhe had something wrong with him and I made fun of him on a park play ground,about a week later I found out that,that kid died the day after I made fun of him,it made me feel really bad,I felt like if I had not made fun of him he might not have died,so I never made fun of anyone anymore,how ever like Paw Paw said once a can of worm is opened.
 This guy left himself opened there is no reason for him or his wife to live as dirty as he does,I mean yea raising cows is a dirty job and at least he makes an honest living,and raising as many cows as he does he makes good money,there is no reason he and his wife have to walk around in the same dirt they work in,unless they like it,I used to be an auto mechanic untill I got disabled on the job,that is also a dirty job but unless I had to stop what I was doing to go to an auto parts store I would NEVER go anywhere in the same grease and grime I worked in,I can even understand if they where in a pinch and needed to get something for work,but anyone could tell that they lived in that dirt.

So again I could have handled that a little better,but in my opinion they deserved everything they got,they tried to make them self's look and feel better about them self's by making me look bad and it back fired on them,you never know maybe there is a verry verry small chance they relized that what they did was wrong...NOT

Besides (I think I said this already)it felt damn good...

Everyone has there faults,no one is perfect
                   just remember that when someone tries to bring you down.

DONT LET YOUR GYNECOMASTIA RUN YOUR LIFE!!!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024