Author Topic: New member Introduction  (Read 1780 times)

Offline hrdcormetalhead

Hello all,
My name is Jimmy and I just joined this site. I am 22 years old and have been suffering from gynecomastia for as long as I can remember. I can relate to all of you out there struggling to deal with this condition. My social life, as well as my personal life is constantly controlled by my self-conscious due to my unsightly nipples. Although I would not say it has led to depression, it definitely has had a negative impact on my mood at times. It effects what I wear, how I sit, how I walk... Ive developed terrible posture because of this. I have high hopes for getting this corrected.

Judging by the immense number of members to this site I am looking forward to joining you all in supporting each other.

Please keep checking for future posts from me for I will be posting something that I truly think all of you will want to read.

jb1128

Hey Jimmy let me be the first to say welcome to the site,I am also pretty new here..I have read your post here and I can say you are not alone here,it makes me feel really bad when I hear the negative impact it has on some of our lives.
Please dont take me the wrong way,I am not trying to down play what you are feeling, because what you are feeling is very real and understandable, a lot of guys feel just like you,but in my opinion you have to soak you head in a different bucket so to speak,you have to learn to be less self conscious about your self (I know,a lot easier said than done).. me I wear bras with cup sizes that range from a 40B to a 40C and if you read my post titled "embarrassment"(as of right now it's the first one on the second page) you will know more how I feel about my gyne,again dont take me the wrong way,I am not saying that you should just acceept your gyne and live with it,but what I am saying is if you want to wear a shirt because you like it or it's comfortable or for what ever reason you like it but wont because it makes your nipples stand out and you are scared what someone might think,or if you feel comfortable sitting in certant posision but wont because you are scared of what some one might think or you wont walk the way you want to walk because you are afraid of what someone will think...first I will bet you dollars to doughnuts that not nearly as many people notice than you think..until you get the surgery and get fixed up the way you want you have to learn to wear what you want sit how you want walk the way you want do whats comfortable for you and not worry what other people think...In my opinion you will be much happier that way!!again I know it's a lot easier said than done but you have to try your best..

Offline hrdcormetalhead

Thank you for the reply and the support. I have read your post and it is truly awesome that you have found a way to cope with your gyno. Im glad to see the positive comments posted among the community here.

jb1128

Jimmy,everyone has there faults,you walked past a few girls on the sidewalk and the one that waited for you to walk far enough so that you could not hear her lean over to her girl friends and say "did see you that guys breasts his are bigger than mine hahahahaha,not only does that slut have a nasty case of crabs she she have VD puss dripping from her pee hole,the guy that pointed at you and laughed,his teeth are so badly rotted that it would take 20 grand to fix,that other guy that called you breast boy,he has skid marks on his underwear so bad that a tractor trailer could not have done that good a job because he spent all his money on crack instead of going to the laundromat,the girl that said you look stupid as hell,she needs 10 pounds of make up because she has a pizza face,that girl in the night clud you asked to dance and turned you down calling you a transvestite <sp> her ass smells so bad that a dog would not sniff it...all these people I just mentioned think nothing is wrong with them and have no problem showing there faces in public,little do they know......you see everyone has there faults,stop worring about what other people think.......

Offline xelnaga13

Welcome to the forum. Im about a year post surgery and still log on everyday. In real life most people put on a smile and present a strong front. It's easy to feel alienated by believing you're the only one that's dealing with pain.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024