Author Topic: Adult Onset Gyne - How long does the tenderness/pain last?  (Read 7818 times)

Offline fsugrad

• Posting Member
When I was on tamox my SHBG went to 84.  However, I had extremely high SHBG before tamox. It also significantly increases my total T from 700's to 1200.  It did not however halt or reduce my gyno growth which happened at 38.

If your Total T was only in the 600's AFTER tamox it is just my opinion that it was very low to start with and your gyno started due to a T:E imbalance.

Offline fguss01

• Bronze Member
When I was on tamox my SHBG went to 84.  However, I had extremely high SHBG before tamox. It also significantly increases my total T from 700's to 1200.  It did not however halt or reduce my gyno growth which happened at 38.

If your Total T was only in the 600's AFTER tamox it is just my opinion that it was very low to start with and your gyno started due to a T:E imbalance.

Hi, thanks for the input. Confusingly although Tamox has kicked up LH and FSH my Test is approximately the same as it was before I started the Tamoxifen.....not sure what kicked my Gyne off but I have epxerienced a shift in T/E experienced as lower libido etc.

Did you try anything else in your own personal case? was it successful? Did your SHBG drop when you came off the Tamoxifen and did it make a difference to libido?

Offline fguss01

• Bronze Member
Sorry - one more question - how long did it take before your gyne stabilised and stopped growing/being painful?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024