Author Topic: Excision only ??  (Read 2543 times)

rimo301

Hey , first of all sorry for my bad english

had gyno for over 5 years now , and going to get surgery in less than a month

the problem is , i went to 2 surgeons , one of them told me , i need no liposuction , only excision "i am skinny btw" so i have no fat in the chest area , only gland , and i do believe him and feel it "dunt know if i am wrong though"

went to another one who told me that i need lipo because it's not gland only , gland with some fat

i have simple question :

if the gland excision is done , my nipples won't be puffy again , right ? i mean it's  the main reason of the puffiness of the nipples right ?

question 2/ the first doctor said i need no drain bag , but the second one said that i will be having one for about 10 days

so will drain bags be needed?

Offline farao_101

• Bronze Member
The second surgeon definitely sound more experienced. Although 10 days for a draining bag sounds way to long. I had drains in 24 hours or so! Do your research and find a good surgeon!! That should be priority nr 1 when you are thinking about surgery!

I too just had puffy nipples, and a very slim and athlete body... My surgeon also took some fat along with the gland! I've posted a photo of what he did take out in my thread, if you want to look !

Hope this helps :)

rimo301

The second surgeon definitely sound more experienced. Although 10 days for a draining bag sounds way to long. I had drains in 24 hours or so! Do your research and find a good surgeon!! That should be priority nr 1 when you are thinking about surgery!

I too just had puffy nipples, and a very slim and athlete body... My surgeon also took some fat along with the gland! I've posted a photo of what he did take out in my thread, if you want to look !

Hope this helps :)

saw them man , congrats ;) but the 1st doctor is more experienced , and some doctors don't really make patients have drain bags , you get me ?
and the fat that the doctor removes , it can be gone by training and pushups ... right ?

rimo301

any other reply ???

Offline cduub

• Silver Member
I had incision only and was not impressed!!! Now I need surgery again this time with incision and lipo too for contouring. You need both no matter how skinny you are,go to the Doctors forum and ask the more experienced surgeons their opinion and I will almost guarantee they say they have very few cases where they do incision only.

rimo301

SO WHY AREn't you happy with only gland removal ??
are you skinny ??

Offline xelnaga13

I was 10 percent body fat when I had my lipo/incision. My doctor insisted saying that it would give him a lot more freedom to contour the area after the glands were removed. I was skeptical during the consultation, but thrilled with the results. Leaving the fat would have def. impacted my results negatively.

Also 10 days is not long for drains. I had mine for 2 weeks.

rimo301

well ... thanks

rimo301

I will keep you all updated with my news ( which doctor will i go to ? is it going to be lipo+excision or excision only ? and when will i do it :) )

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024