Author Topic: 5 days post op  (Read 1241 times)

Offline mh1014

Hello everyone. Ive been a member for awhile but this is my first post and it couldnt have come at a better time. Its been 5 days since i had gynecomastia surgery and i look forward to posting pics in a week or so after the swelling subsides a bit. Im willing to answer any questions you may have about post op/the actual surgery. Feel free to leave me anything.

We all know gynecomastia is something no man or boy should go through. Its effects are not only physical but psychological. I can proudly state that i feel more confident now that i have this off my chest no pun intended. I strongly urge all of you who are pondering surgery to go for it. Its a commitment but what do you have to lose? Sure its a bit expensive but a good financing plan can make things easier. I tried every bit of internet advice, ebook, diet, and exercise etc., which may work the slightest bit but surgery will always be the best option. Its also much safer then it used to be. I didnt even have bruising. I look forward to helping all of you because i know what its like to have excess breast tissue.

Offline Istillneedsurgery

• Posting Member
Can't wait to have my surgery. Congrats to you and keep us updated.

Monkey83

How long do you have to wait before you can do strenuous physical activity? 

Offline mh1014

Doc said about 3 weeks before i can start working out again

Offline McGilli

• Silver Member
I hear you about the confidence after it is done. After my surgery I waited 4 weeks to go back to the gym - but it was great. I had bought a ton of tight compression athletic shirts to wear after my surgery - and I was able to wear them to the gym, and it was the absolute best feeling to look in those mirrors and look... well better than 'normal' in my eyes.

I just had a small revision, but, I can't wait to heal up again and get back to the gym again... It was the best.

So I agree with you - if anyone is contemplating - seriously look into it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024