Author Topic: Polish Surgeons Question  (Read 3547 times)

Offline skelly26259

• Posting Member
OK guys I have started to save for my opp and Poland really appeals to me because of the quality seems to be just as good as here in the UK but for half the price.  The only thing that's holding me back is the way the go in with lipo i think it is on the lower chest. This seems to leave two wee scars.  Is there any surgeon in Poland that doesn't do this?

Offline jakeyboy08

• Silver Member
    • https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=22534.0
Hi Skelly,

They need to make a small incision under the nipple to remove the gland and to perform lipo if its needed.

There is no way you can get rid of gynecomastia without making an incision, Incision will leave tiny scars but dont you think thats worth it people cant even notice them there that small.

Jake
GYNECOMASTIA FREE SINCE: 11/04/2011

TO VIEW MY EXPERIENCE OF SURGERY WITH BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES PLEASE USE THE LINK BELOW

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member

Offline puffynipplesdrivemecrazy

• Bronze Member
OK guys I have started to save for my opp and Poland really appeals to me because of the quality seems to be just as good as here in the UK but for half the price.  The only thing that's holding me back is the way the go in with lipo i think it is on the lower chest. This seems to leave two wee scars.  Is there any surgeon in Poland that doesn't do this?

To be honest I have thought about this too but from researching it seems that people report alot of scar material running down the chest from lipo being given under the arm pit? Maybe from how far the tube has to travel inside the chest? I am most probably wrong!

Offline CJC85

• Bronze Member

As someone currently a couple days post op, I strongly recommend not even worrying about lipo scars. I have a tiny dot under my pec with a single stitch. Absolutely nothing. If u are very overweight u may require two little dots under the pec to lipo at different angles. If I are fairly lean, both me and lad I met out here have just one lipo dot as we were lean enough that it could be reached via the one dot.

I will upload pics on my thread by cjc85. Check them out if concerned mate. Best of luck

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
whats your update..

Offline GazzaD

• Posting Member
I would not worry about this at all I'm a couple days post op and ther ther tinyyyy

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024