Author Topic: Sag :|  (Read 3222 times)

Offline Dorio11

• Posting Member
Hello, so I recent went to my surgeon dr Raymond jean who preformed on me in January. Results were great looked completely different. I went in about scar tissue because there is a ball under my right nipple and he gave me Kenalog. Anyway, my question is after the ball goes away, can I build up my pecs so my nipples don't sag? Like I can't flex my arms or they look weird and when I bend over they sag down. Any help thanks

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
Post a pic to get a better opinion.

Offline Dorio11

• Posting Member

Offline Dorio11

• Posting Member
Post a pic to get a better opinion.
both sides

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
How are you Dorio11? I'm no doctor but it looks like you'll have to have another procedure to tighten up the skin. Are you wearing compression? That can help tighten it up in the early months.

I've read Dr Jacobs speak of how he waits for his patients to heal and let the skin retract as much as possible before performing skin tightening procedures. The reason why is after the skin retracts as much as possible less skin needs so be Removed to get the flat effect.

You'll prob want to compress as much as possible and then when that stops being effective anymore talk to your doctor about what must be done to tighten up the last bit.

You can also post this in the Ask a Doctor forum. Post about four pics at dif angles. Tomorrows Monday and all the good docs usually answer questions at the beginning of the week.

I don't think making your chest bigger is going to stretch that flat against your muscle. You should still workout though cause it can only make things better in the long run.

Good luck.

Offline Westsyder

• Posting Member
I am not a Doctor but I am experienced with my own experience, and from your pictures you have large amounts of scar tissue under the areolas/nipples still, you need to wait 5-8 more months to wait for full results you are in the 5 month or so period, wear scar away silicone pathces (walgreens) everyday/change them every 5 days, wear under armor as much as you can (I bight the bullet in 100 degrees and wear it everyday.) and keep the kenalog going every 5-6 weeks, and MASSAGE MASSAGE! about 3 days after a kenalog injection, every week go a little firmer after a month you can deep tissue massage unless too tender/hurts. These are the things doctors don't tell you also drink fluids water and make sure you eat as healthy as possible these months, and cardio to get oxygen for the scar tissue. You have a long journy. I am 13 months post and I am still dealing with contour problems and scar tissue but I was a late kenalog user. Than after all that decide about skin tightening procedures.

Offline gynoforlife

• Posting Member
Another example of the doctor using the "scar tissue" excuse when there is about a two inch thick piece of glandular breast tissue under your nips that the doctor forgot to cut out.

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
^ I think I agree. It looks like you still have tissue in there.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024