Author Topic: post gyne surgery & growth hormone question.  (Read 6484 times)

Offline panzee

• Posting Member
Hi, a little background, I've had gyne since puberty, I noticed it, struggled to get rid of it, lost weight, tons of weight, got very skinny and gyne didn't go away, finally at age of 30 I learned that i'm stuck with it and it will only go away with surgery.

I've had my surgery 7 weeks ago, the results are decent, and I decided now that I want to go back to the gym, but this time I want to take something new, that I never took before but i read alot of good things about it, growth hormone, I read alot of good things about GH, and how benefital it is for men above the age of 30, i want GH for its benefits and not to get very big. I used to work out before surgery for years, and I love working out, I never had anything previous to surgery, never took growth hormone or any hormones for that matter.

I understand that some hormones and steroids can get you gyne, but my question is, does growth hormone also do that sometimes? Keep in mind i haven't had my gyne due to taking something like that, it was a natural gyne.

Today I asked my doctor if i can go back to the gym and work out, he said yes but start slowly, I also asked him about growth hormone and if its safe to take it and if it will give me gyne again, he advised me not to take it, and that there is a chance of having a gyno if I take growth hormone, but in the websites it says the opposite, it says that Growth hormone not only benefits and muscles and the bones, it also reduces the fat in men around the mid-section, so if I think about this, it is only safe to say that it also reduce bodyfat in chest area, or am I wrong? I heard alot of people that want to shid their body and get very lean is that they take GH also.

Please let me know, and tell me if you are experienced in that area and what were the results? I really dont want the gyno back.

p.s. I'm only speaking of growth hormone alone, and no other steroid with it.

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
Growth hormone can cause gyne again. There's is also other side effects if you're not doing proper bloodwork. It's not as cut and dry with hormones. They can also stop your own body from producing testosterone.

If you have normal testosterone levels you can make great gains by eating a super healthy diet. Im on testosterone replacement and my test levels are the same as they should be for my age. I'm making great gains now by eating 200+ grams of protein a day and training like there's no tomorrow.

Just be very careful what you do to your body. See your doctor and get bloodwork to check your test, estrogen. Check out steroid .com and read the hormone replacement therapy threads to learn the pro's "and some scary stories" from people with more experience.

And a positive YES! You and I are gyno prone. We have to be very careful with our estrogen levels.

Offline panzee

• Posting Member
Thank you for the reply, I read in some forums that GH can not cause gyno, and the only reason that people who use steroid get gyno is if they use testastorone or other steroids that has them ,because they might reverse from testastorone to estogen and then that causes gyno to appear, let me show you a quote about a guy that posted something, and let me know what you think about it.

Human growth hormone will indeed cause dramatic weight loss and muscle gain for those who use it for that purpose. I doubt your friend lost 40 pounds in 3 weeks, I'd say a max of 15-20 pounds in that time period WITH DIET AND EXERCISE could occur if he used growth hormone.

The hormone works by telling your liver to produce a hormone called insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1). What this hormone does is it pushes glucose into your muscles and bones, and drains fat cells. Glucose molecules hold onto water, so more glucose in your muscles = more water. Think of a water balloon, the more water inside the bigger. When the muscle is saturated with sugar and water it not only is stronger, but larger as well. The muscle cells also synthesize proteins at an increased rate due to stimulation from IGF-1, which also contributes to the growth of the muscle.

More muscle = higher metabolism = fat loss.

Growth hormone will NOT cause gynecomastia (man boobs) or testicular atrophy (small balls); testosterone can do that though. If someone developed gynecomastia it is because the testosterone they are injecting over-aromatized into estradiol (a female hormone) and consequently caused stimulation of breast tissue growth. Testicular atrophy occurs due to a feedback mechanism in which when the body detects higher levels of testosterone, produces less luteinizing hormone to stimulate the testicles, therefore causing shrinkage. This is completely reversible once the testosterone is stopped. The gynecomastia is irreversible and requires surgery to repair.

Offline GazzaD

• Posting Member
Yeah .injecting testosterone is completly different than using GH.
I have seen a few guys in an old gym I used to go who used to inject test.
Not a good sight to be fair lol .too much test will just aromatise and BOOM.
Before you know it you have gyno lol.

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
Ok all so three weeks in and i got some hgh gyno in my right nipple. thanks to some research it turns out that hgh gyno is caused by hgh's affinity for binding to the prolactin receptor in breast tissue. I don't know if you would ever be affected if you have never had gyno from a different source first (i had puberty gyno).

Since there is no good treatment of HGH gyno i am going to do my best to stay on hgh and see if i can stop the gyno. (i have gyno surgery already booked so there is no harm).

from hgh user on steroid .com
Only hgh

Offline panzee

• Posting Member
Ok all so three weeks in and i got some hgh gyno in my right nipple. thanks to some research it turns out that hgh gyno is caused by hgh's affinity for binding to the prolactin receptor in breast tissue. I don't know if you would ever be affected if you have never had gyno from a different source first (i had puberty gyno).

Since there is no good treatment of HGH gyno i am going to do my best to stay on hgh and see if i can stop the gyno. (i have gyno surgery already booked so there is no harm).

from hgh user on steroid .com
Only hgh

Jay.
May I ask you follow-up questions about your story? First did you take anything aside from HGH, or did you only take HGH alone? How many ui HGH did you take daily and for how long, 4 ui a day or more? Last question, are you saying that you had gyno since puberty and you took care of it with surgery then you started HGH and noticed gyno back? Or are you saying that you had gyno and you took HGH while having gyno and noticed bigger gyno on right nipple?

Sorry if i'm asking too much -.-

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
I didn't run hgh. These threads are from members of streroid .com with bloodwork posted. Also, the protocol that was being used. From what I gather if you've had gyne before it can cause a flair up. I'll post the link.

Also a good friend of mine was on hgh about four years ago and his gyne is worse than mine was. He never did anything else as far as aas.

http ://forums.steroid.com/igf-1-lr3-hgh-insulin-questions/386396-got-hgh-gyno-my-attempts-stop.html

Connect the http and the :

Offline panzee

• Posting Member
I didn't run hgh. These threads are from members of streroid .com with bloodwork posted. Also, the protocol that was being used. From what I gather if you've had gyne before it can cause a flair up. I'll post the link.

Also a good friend of mine was on hgh about four years ago and his gyne is worse than mine was. He never did anything else as far as aas.

http ://forums.steroid.com/igf-1-lr3-hgh-insulin-questions/386396-got-hgh-gyno-my-attempts-stop.html

Connect the http and the :

I was on:
HGH 6IU ED
IGF 100 mcg ED
T4 100 mcg ED

^^
Correct me if i'm wrong but isn't T4 like a testestrone thingie? so he is not only taking HGH if thats true, I will be taking only GH and just 4 IU

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
You could be fine running hgh. My worry would be another flair up. Most of the threads I read concerning hgh and gyne are from people who had surgery and had a reoccurrence. Like I said my good friend was put on hgh and he now has gyne. He never had it before either.

Im on testosterone but I use a estrogen blocker and bloodwork to keep my levels in check. I don't want a reoccurrence either. Just be very careful. If you want a solid answer you should ask the guys on the site I mentioned. Those guys know more about hormones than my own endocrinologist does.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024