Author Topic: how to tell if gyno is done "growing" or not  (Read 2118 times)

Offline jason_w

• Bronze Member
thats my question, when i got it a while ago it was really really sore, eventually that pain went away, is it true that when it's sore it means its growing or somethings going on?

once you have it its hard to tell if its getting worse, one day i just woke up and it was rock bottom for me, because if i could tell it was getting worse i would of asked my doctor if i could do anyhing about it

right now when you squeeze it or whatever it doesn't hurt that much, but if i was to get hit in the breast or chest somehow, it would hurt

hammer

I don't think the hurting them by getting hit will ever go away!

The first step to know their near being done maybe no more sensitivity, or lactation if you had any, but mine still got bigger for a while after that, but not much.

I guess you know they stop growing when they stop getting bigger! I know that sounds stupid but I don't know how else to put it! For the guys who accept it and wear bras for comfort, they know when they no longer need to keep buying larger bras!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Two years is the generally accepted baseline. If there has been no change in that time then the condition is considered stable.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024