Author Topic: a little help  (Read 839 times)

Offline ragestep

Hello, I am just going to be up front with all of those who read this. I am almost 100% sure that i have gynecomastia , it may not look like much, but it is enough to make me freak out when my shirt comes off. however, i have worked out very hard for the good part of four years without using weights, have an 8 pack abs, and can now run a 5k in 21:09,  yet my pectorals have been showing this awkward lump behind my nipples on both sides, as you can tell in the pictures. i would like to know 1)is this , 2)if it is do you have any suggestions of what i should do, and 3) are there any surgeons in Harford county, Maryland that could fix this for me?

height: 5"10.5'
weight: 165 lbs.

Offline ragestep

Offline ragestep

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Yes, and you have found the right place for help.

Welcome, you are among friends here and you are far from alone. The only really stupid questions are those not asked so feel free to ask anything.

Be patient, If one of the Surgeons does not respond in a couple off days you might direct your quest to the "Ask a Doctor" section.

Exercises will not get rid of it, Nor will any magic herbal pills that are marketed at high prices with all sorts of Anecdotal stories relating to bogus cures. The only way to remove excess tissue is to have it removed surgically. The good news is that For about 30 years now surgery is both safe and effective.

There are many among us, Myself included, who are not good surgical candidates and simply have adapted and live with the condition. From us you might glean hints about how to conceal the condition if you wish.

Again welcome.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024