Author Topic: 1 month post op more puffy then before?  (Read 1888 times)

Offline sunnyUK

• Posting Member
1 month post OP now had gland and lipo but my nipples seem to be more puffy then ever especially the left side is this normal?

Offline Shawnw1531

• Bronze Member
I have the same issue.  1-2 week mark everything looked good.  Now my doctor is saying scar tissue has built causing them to become more puffy than before.  Its frusterating especially after you spend so much money. Just under a month I am going back to my doctor for kenalog injections.  That will be my 3 month post op mark. Im giving it another month to heal and see if it softens up by itself first.  Try posting your pics again. That link wouldnt work.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I seems you have not been reading these pages too long.

Liposuction is actually a rather brutal process. While there are some people who have an immediate kreduction in breast size, that is not usual. It is very common for residual swelling to last for several weeks and in some cases even several months. Every person heals abit differently so this is nearly impossible to forecast. A month is really too early to expect a final result.
Grandpa Dan

Offline sunnyUK

• Posting Member
I have the same issue.  1-2 week mark everything looked good.  Now my doctor is saying scar tissue has built causing them to become more puffy than before.  Its frusterating especially after you spend so much money. Just under a month I am going back to my doctor for kenalog injections.  That will be my 3 month post op mark. Im giving it another month to heal and see if it softens up by itself first.  Try posting your pics again. That link wouldnt work.

Remove the spaces and it should work.

No scar tissue under my left nipple which is the most puffiness there is some scar tissue under my right side as more was taken out but to be honest the nipple looks firmer with the scar tissue.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024