Author Topic: Gyno test  (Read 1704 times)

Offline khiladi256

• Posting Member
I am from jaipur ,india. I am 23. Now i dont have money for surgery. Now i just want to know the cause of gyno. Can someone tell me how much will test cost ? I am afraid what if have knilefelter syndrome.

hammer

The basic test is, look in the mirror and if you have breast then you have gynecomastia.

Gynecomastia is a term use to describe male breast enlargement, nothing more, nothing less.

How bad is it is basically up to you! We have guys on this forum including myself as large as double "D" beast that have been living with them for years and have had flat chested young men posting pictures thinking it was the end of the world! So where do you stand is only up to you.

Offline khiladi256

• Posting Member
I mean the test to know the cause of gyno.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Everyone wants to know what caused their Gynecomastia. Well, almost everyone. In a small number of cases, the cause is known.

You could do a search using "Gynecomastia causes" and you will find a lot of material, most of which is useless, which will simply confuse you even more.

It is generally thought that the condition is caused by an episode of elevated Estrogen. By the time you get around to check the hormone levels, the condition has corrected itself and everything is perfectly OK but the breast enlargement remains.

Unless there are some signs of a continuing hormone problem, it is useless to waste a lot of money trying without success to find the cause of Gynecomastia. In most cases, even after thorough testing, the cause remains unknown.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024