Author Topic: should i need revision ?  (Read 2049 times)

Offline raju4gud

I saw PL for gynecomastia , and he said its minimal grade 1 and to first try with lipo and excision would be considered during surgry. After OP,he said he took 200cc fat from each side(totally 400cc) and no need for excision , also he advsd to wear garment for 6 mnths.i wore grmnt for 2 wks 24x7, then wearing it during day time. Now its exactly 3 mnths from OP,and i feel not satisfied with the result. I dont have pre OP img and sry for that,am attaching the current photos.plz advise,sud i need revision or is it ok? how long should i wear garment ? how about doing light weight exercise to maintain weight(currently am 72 kgs)?

Offline raju4gud

right side picture

Offline raju4gud

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The skin heals over in a couple of weeks but the deeper tissue heals much more slowly. It could take months to heal. You could simply have some normal post operative swelling that will slowly subside. You don't want to hear this, but you should probably wait another 6 months before even thinking about another procedure.

If your surgeon said 6 months in the compression garment, I suspect he actually meant what he said. The amount of tissue removed was pretty significant and severe swell after surgery should be expected.
Grandpa Dan

hammer

The skin heals over in a couple of weeks but the deeper tissue heals much more slowly. It could take months to heal. You could simply have some normal post operative swelling that will slowly subside. You don't want to hear this, but you should probably wait another 6 months before even thinking about another procedure.

If your surgeon said 6 months in the compression garment, I suspect he actually meant what he said. The amount of tissue removed was pretty significant and severe swell after surgery should be expected.

I will second this post and add, patients, patients, patients!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024