Author Topic: Appointment booked July 28!!  (Read 1232 times)

Offline cold world

• Posting Member
I have finally booked an appointment with Dr Fielding here in Toronto on the 28th of July.

I am so excited I wish it were tomorrow... Been dealing with this curse since I was 9 basically and I turn 25 in Semptember.

Anything I should do to prepare for this appointment or any questions I should have handy? What should I expect and how long after the appointment would someone usually undergo surgery?

Thanks!

Offline nipsofpeace

• Posting Member
Congrats man.

Have you done your research on him? How many gynecomastia surgeries does he do per year? What method is he using, the half-moon cut under the nipple or going in through armpit area? Is he going to do gland excision + liposuction? How much is he charging? Make sure you get to look at a picture book of his before/afters.

I knew mostly everything I needed to know about my surgeon and the procedure before going into the appointment so I booked my surgery for a week after my first consultation.

Offline cold world

• Posting Member
Yes I've checked all of these questions and most of which were answered on the this site and I'm pretty impressed..... I think he's one of the most trusted names where I live. I hope all goes well and I'll be giving updates when more info becomes available.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024