Author Topic: Recovering from Surgery with Mr. Levick right now in The Priory  (Read 1809 times)

Offline gyne1987

• Posting Member
Hi guys,

Haven't posted here in a long time, I put the head down late last year and focused on saving the money to pay for surgery with Paul Levick.

I would not have even dared to undergo the procedure without the information available on this forum, and I really need to thank everyone who has posted here after their experiences with Mr. L. I was so well prepared for what I underwent this morning, and this site is the reason why. Too many individuals to name, but lurking on posts by Donut, Wingman, Stem, mike93, improving, jmcd, Ricardo7 and many (many!) others was enlightening and encouraging.

My last words should really be for the man himself. I caught a quick glimpse of my chest when the night nurse fixed up my binder earlier, and the guy is an artist - a genius, even.

I will post my story and pics over the next few days - I hope that this will be the impetus for at least one person to take this step. It's already life changing, and i'm still in recovery, so I can't imagine how I will feel in 4/12/52 weeks!

Thanks again, guys.

gyne1987

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024