Author Topic: Dr. Asare?  (Read 2774 times)

Offline gynogone1313

• Posting Member
Has anyone ever had surgery with Dr. Asare???

Offline pjc

• Posting Member
R
I believe you answered your own question in your previous post.  Trust the experience of the guys on this forum.  You can't rush this kind of decision.

Whatever you end up doing... Good luck!

Offline gynogone1313

• Posting Member
I believe you answered your own question in your previous post.  Trust the experience of the guys on this forum.  You can't rush this kind of decision.

My previous post just meant that I  have read about issues such as craters and removing too much gland, etc. Dr. Asare addressed that.  I have been thinking about this for a while and am finally fed up with it.  I am tired of not taking my shirt off when this was never a problem in my entire life.

Offline gynogone1313

• Posting Member

and by answering my own question, what exactly do you mean?

Offline pjc

• Posting Member
I apologia, I did not see another post by you.  I mis-typed when I stated that you answered your own requisition... I meant o say that it was answered.

I am sure one of the others can help you out.

Paul

Offline gynogone1313

• Posting Member
I apologia, I did not see another post by you.  I mis-typed when I stated that you answered your own requisition... I meant o say that it was answered.

I am sure one of the others can help you out.

Paul

well apparently nobody knows him lol

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024