Author Topic: Surgery Booked With Dr Levick  (Read 16107 times)

Offline maurice212303

• Bronze Member

Offline AchillesUK

• Silver Member
Congrats! Great results. You were very big before surgery and now almost completely flat, you must be thrilled.

Offline maurice212303

• Bronze Member
Thanks Achilles I am really thrilled. The scar tissue under my armpits is causing a bit of bother but I hope I will go down, I was prepared for "anything is an improvement" and I'm really happy considering my glands were enormous - I thought I'd be plagued with hanging skin and enormous nipples but at the moment the double compression (vest and binder ) seem to be helping!

Very pleased

Offline scotty1986

• Posting Member
Looks really good Maurice - did you get the right pec drained or did it sort itself out?

Offline maurice212303

• Bronze Member
Hi there - I didn't get it drained i just added super compression to it with the vest and the binder on top with some ibuprofen - worked a treat - :)

Offline Big ste

• Bronze Member
Looking good got my consolation on Monday cant wait now

Offline freedom1987

• Bronze Member
You look great  alrdy, such a massive difference!
Amazing what compression is capacity of!

Good job on the recovery so far!

Offline maurice212303

• Bronze Member
Thanks everyone

I am very happy - compression is amazing!!!! I have been very very strict with it so far  I am happy that it has worked out.

I have just booked a beach holiday with friends and o happy that the top will be coming off all the time!!!

Offline maurice212303

• Bronze Member
4 Weeks post op

Hi Everyone -

I am just over under 4 weeks post op and I though I'd update - Not a lot has changed - I am wearing the compression vest still 24/7 and the binder over it for 12 hours a day - which to be honest is killing me. BUT YOU MUST KEEP THE COMPRESSION

Thankfully the bulges under my arms seem to be disappearing and the creases over my nipples are still there - Thats about it really -

Couple of questions

When did everyone stop wearing their compression vest? Im guessing it's about 6 weeks?

When did you return to the gym (yes christmas and new year dining have dine my tummy terrible injustice)

thanks all

All in all I am very happy with the results

Offline hopetochange

• Bronze Member
Excellent result I'd say!  ;D

Offline Big ste

• Bronze Member
Is there anything you can do for the creases or will they just sort themselves out

Offline maurice212303

• Bronze Member
Dr Levick said that they will even out at somepoint - it's obviously just the compression that has caused it

Offline Big ste

• Bronze Member
Oh good you been doing lots of massaging.

ha032742

Dr Levick said that they will even out at somepoint - it's obviously just the compression that has caused it

Plus the excess skin having a bit more to go before becoming fully retracted perhaps?

Offline j86ui

• Posting Member
I went to the gym for the first time on on the 4 week mark, I only did 30 minutes on the exercise bike, I then went a few days later and did 45 minutes, and I am now on the 5 week mark and going every 2/3 days and doing 40-50 minutes on the bike. At the 5 week mark I will begin with light weights on legs, biceps and triceps, but I wont do chest back or shoulders until the 7/8 week mark or as and when my I feel I am ready.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024