Author Topic: Anybody here given soy formula as an infant?  (Read 1562 times)

Offline finsfan16

• Posting Member
I was and it makes complete and total sense. Supposedly soy formula can wreak havoc on gender mental makeup, and hormone programming during developmental stages. Not only that but soy formula can  also make you more susceptible to digestive issues and food allergies later on in life. According to some of the studies I have read up on, 1 bottle of soy formula has the estrogen properties equivalent to 5 birth control pills. Crazy right? Makes sense why I have gyno, as for the food allergies thing; I have plenty and they're so bad right now that I almost feel like just ending it all. I also have eczema which is also another long term effect connected to soy formula.

I originally though I had a genetic defect or something that made me womanly but honestly the only thing that I could have possibly had was Aromatase excess syndrome which is an anomaly. Also I know gynecomastia is on the rise and most cases are idiopathic, perhaps the prevalence of soy formula and soy in our foods caused this? Another interesting fact I found was that soy formula made up about a 1/4th of formula sales in the United States in the late 90s. Wow that's crazy,  especially for an untested product; Israel had it right banning this toxic waste product.

Leave it to America and the FDA to allow this monstrosity to happen; the funny thing is that most people think that soy is healthy since Asians eat it and they're super healthy; only they forget that they ferment their soy products and eat it in moderation. But of course money talks and hell maybe the government has some sort of agenda or feminists at least; needless to say I'm pissed off and I feel robbed of my life and my precious testosterone. Hell I'm only 19 and my levels are barely 600 and estrogen is on the high side. Fml.

If you were given soy formula, please comment; I want to see if their is a pattern.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
To the best of my knowledge, Soy Formula did not exist in 1937 when I was an infant.

One of my sons had a lot of allergies and could not tolerate cows milk.  He was also allergic to the preservatives in the various milk replacements so we wound up feeding him Goats Milk. He has Gynecomastia like most of the men in the family. 
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024