Author Topic: How effective is gyne-xin?  (Read 1882 times)

Offline Gyne-Sucks

• Bronze Member
for people who dont know Gyne-xin are supposed to reduce the severity of gynecomastia and allegedly works 99% of the time.

anyone give me some feedback?

Offline Gyne-Sucks

• Bronze Member
for people who dont know Gyne-xin are supposed to reduce the severity of gynecomastia and allegedly works 99% of the time.

anyone give me some feedback?

i have to add the '-' is the word as it is clearly a censored word and automatically changes it...

Offline Zenxer

• Bronze Member
  • Mm.. Donuts
If you have real gynecomastia, this will NOT work. Surgery is absolutely the ONLY option. No pill will reduce breast tissue, period.

In other words, it's a scam. Don't fall for these marketing gimmicks.
My surgery was done on Oct 20th, 2014 by Dr. J. Craig Fielding in Toronto, Ontario.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The reason why the name of that product is censored out is because it does not work and because the marketers of the product would keep signing in using different names and posting laudatory tales about how it cured their Gynecomastia.  We knew it was the same person posting because no matter what the name was the used the same phrasing was the same and they made the same errors of grammar. I suspect that English was not that person's native language. 

They do offer a guarantee but the terms of the guarantee are such that it is impossible to collect.  It is a joke really.  They will make good on the guarantee only if you sued the product as directed. A re- order indicated product approval. The initial shipment is only a 30 day supply and you need to take it for ninety days so a reorder indicates acceptance. Besides, the guarantee is only for the first 30 cay supply and the deadline for requesting a refund is before you would have used as directed.  There is more double talk but you get the idea. 

Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024