Author Topic: Need a Doctors advice...  (Read 1127 times)

Offline Gyne-Sucks

• Bronze Member
if you have seen my posts before you will know my story, if not then ill give a quick brief:

i am 20 years old, have gyno since roughly 14 years old, its been a massive hindrance as it has for everyone who has had/got it... mine was caused due to a hormone imbalance in puberty. My gyno looks bad due to the severity of my puffy nipples.  >:(

However i go to the gym and constantly weight training, my theory is if the size of my arms, shoulders, back, legs and chest increase it will mask or certainly some what disguise the gyno, obviously the gyno will still be there but all will blend in and it wont just look like a regular guy with man boobs... also under a shirt if my nipples are hard it looks like pecs!  ;)

here is where i need doctors adivice! - basically i have taken protein powders before and it gained a fair bit muscle, ive been recommended this All-in-one powder by many friends etc... it is called 'TTP Anabolic' it has creatine, BCAA's, Protein etc... within it, supposed to be the ultimate muscle gainer.

please could you check it out (search it in google) and tell me if it would enhance gyno growth etc... or it will effect my gyno negatively.

i really appreciate it! Thanks in advance.

Offline Gyne-Sucks

• Bronze Member

ha032742

Doesn't seem much different to other weight gain protein shakes on the market in terms of ingredients. To build muscle you need to be in caloric surplus and unfortunately there will always be some fat gain, which may make the gynaecomastia appear worse especially if you tend to put fat on the chest area. This is why bodybuilders go through bulk and cut phases. Personally, I'd recommend trying to eat more whole foods for your protein/carb intake.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024