Author Topic: 1st step ( pic added )  (Read 11092 times)

Offline BossManG

• Silver Member
More compression? What is your current compression regime?

im wearing the maccom vest and binder really tight doesnt seem to go away. been just over 3 weeks now. not sure what else to do

rotors

« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 12:28:40 PM by rotors »

Offline BossManG

• Silver Member
26 post op

Hey guys feeling really happy today chest has settled a lot now neally comming up to a month here's a little picture for you I will post my pre op pic later tonight trying to find a good one.
Still swelling on the right side but has gone down a lot can't thank this forum and dr levick him enough his really about to change my life
Going start doing body building soon and will of course be posting progression pictures
Everyone dr levick will look after you even after the surgery is done nothing to worry about trust me just keep up the compression and eat healthy
Any question feel free to ask or message
Sorry I will write a full sorry I'm doing this over my phone haven't had time to on my laptop

rotors

« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 12:28:52 PM by rotors »

Offline wbay21

• Bronze Member
That looks like a good result, well done!

Offline textilemerchant

• Silver Member
Brilliant mate,  good to see you didn't need any draining or anything too.

Offline BossManG

• Silver Member
Thanks guys forgot to say I went to see Levick yesterday and got it drained there's a tiny bit left but nothing major sure it'll vanish by itself.
The swelling has gone down a lot
The nipples still need to pop out but everything is flat so I'm happy  ;D
Few more month and I'll be fine.
Going to stop wearing the maccom vest soon

Offline BossManG

• Silver Member
Hey guys quick question is impact whey protein from myprotein.com
Ok to take post surgery ?? 

Offline Sports Brah

• Bronze Member
Whey is a dairy byproduct - it's just food (essentially protein with very low carbohydrate/fat content) - so if you can eat food, you can consume whey protein!

Offline lc98

• Posting Member
Well I hope it's okay because I've been supplementing with it since day 1  :-D..  On a serious note though, protein is essential for cellular regeneration in all tissues - hence why it's so important for bodybuilders, sports athletes ect, who are constantly tearing and breaking down muscle tissue. Without enough protein in your diet, the body will actually struggle to heal wounds efficiently so get it down you! I supplement with the MyProtein products myself.. I'm on about 3-4 scoops of Impact Whey a day :-D

Offline BossManG

• Silver Member
Hey guys thanks for the advice dr levick said its good to take whey protein helps with mucle build up. 
I'm 5 weeks now and have swelling on the right side all around the chest like a ridge I only wear the vest at night and started gym finally doing light work though
Happy so far. 
So glad I have no more puffy annoying nipples 

rotors

« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 12:29:11 PM by rotors »

Offline BossManG

• Silver Member
Snap !
I've got a ridge across my right side too, the left is okay though.
 I'm massaging it when I remember to and have been doing light weights for a couple of weeks now with plenty of indoor trainer cycling.
I've got a new lease of life and I can see my goals whereas before I'd just end up fit as #@cx with boobs !
I presume the ridge is just scar tissue forming ?

Hey mate hope everything's ok 
I've spoken to Dr Levick and sent him pictures about it he reassured me its swelling and it'll go down in couple weeks he said scare tissue doesn't start untill the 3 month mark. It's like a hard ridge under the chest and on the side. My left side is fine too lol. I've been using bio oil to massage when I remember too aswell. I've stopped compressing only wear it at night times now. What about you? Does yours hurt to touch.? Because mine doesn't at all. Just feels lumpy. 

rotors

« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 12:29:25 PM by rotors »

Offline BossManG

• Silver Member
Hey guys I'm 2 month post op now and it looks good so far the right side is swollen I think I feel hard lumps under nipple and nipple are still inverted anyone know if this is normal? Right side doesn't change like a hard ridge around it 
It does look flat in a tshirt 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024