Author Topic: Loose Skin Infront of Gyno (Surgery Completed) Recovery Log with Pictures  (Read 8715 times)

Offline lallo

• Posting Member
Congratz to having the surgery done!

I will follow this thread!

I'm excited for your post op photos!

Offline royalflushness

• Posting Member
Todays day 5. No pain really. Can kinda feel the area where the stitches are stinging a bit. No more pain meds. I kinda peaked behind the foam pads  :D  Post op checkup is in 2 days

Picture shows my right nipple where the gyno was much worse. It appears the skin has contoured to the pec. Im kinda in shock...

« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 01:17:09 PM by royalflushness »

Offline royalflushness

• Posting Member
1 WEEK POST OP

Today is exactly 1 week post op. I had my post op visit with Dr.Fielding yesterday. He said everything was fine, I have a small amount of swelling, and I am to see him in 3 months. So, I guess I'm pretty much home free.

Things to note:
- Pain is at like 5%, I can sleep on my side
- Swelling on the left pec (pec that was not as bad) is much worse. You can see the swelling on the side from the pictures. it does not hurt, just doesn't make it look perfect.
- More swelling on the left peck was due to the gyno tissue being intertwined with the muscle wall (or something like that)

- Conclusion: If you are worried about you skin going back to normal and laying flat against your pec, IT WILL!

- I must say not working out for all this time has really got me depressed. I can't lift a weight for another 2 weeks even though I feel fully ready to get back in the gym.

Here you can see the swelling in my left pec

Right nipple (one that was worse) little swelling

Left nipple (swelling around armpit area)

I think the protective foam pads ripped off some skin on my nipple when Fielding tore them off ^ lol

Offline lallo

• Posting Member
Great recovery man!
The results so far are amazing!
And this is just 1 week after operation...

Great man! :)

Offline oldrome

Well done, I am happy for you!
Please keep posting, I have very similar physique and gyno type as you do. Does everything looks and moves normally when you flex your muscles or lift your arm? Post more pictures of your scars from different distances please, they are my biggest fear.
Hope youre happy!

Offline nb89

• Posting Member
Nice recovery man. I too am getting Gyno surgery with Dr Fielding, my surgery is on June the 4th. I can't wait for it.

Offline royalflushness

• Posting Member
Sup guys, Im a little under a month post op now. Honestly, I can't even begin to tell you how fast my recovery was. I can't even see the scars... legit.. and the swelling is pretty much fully gone.
Im back to lifting heavy weights again, although I'm super weak from my break, I feel great.
I will post pictures in the next couple of days.

Offline lallo

• Posting Member
Sup guys, Im a little under a month post op now. Honestly, I can't even begin to tell you how fast my recovery was. I can't even see the scars... legit.. and the swelling is pretty much fully gone.
Im back to lifting heavy weights again, although I'm super weak from my break, I feel great.

Did u have only gland removed or also some light lipo to sculpture the chest?
I just had m surgery 2 days ago and the surgeon did some lipo even tho I'm really fit (less BF than you and more muscular, not to brag just to explain).
I'm a bit curious how it will look now... I like my chest except for the obvious gyno.

Offline royalflushness

• Posting Member

Did u have only gland removed or also some light lipo to sculpture the chest?
I just had m surgery 2 days ago and the surgeon did some lipo even tho I'm really fit (less BF than you and more muscular, not to brag just to explain).
I'm a bit curious how it will look now... I like my chest except for the obvious gyno.

I had the bilateral gland exertion as well as lipo to contour the chest. The lipo is fine, it may swell around the area of the lipo a bit more like it did for me, but your chest is going to look more aesthetic now. My pectorals are a bit more defined around the edges of the nipple

Offline s00ntobe

• Silver Member

Offline oldrome

Hey man, could you post some current photos? I am curious about your scars. thanks!

Offline royalflushness

• Posting Member
5-6 Weeks Post-Op

I feel great, It is a bit tender when I really press against my skin hard around the surgery area. My buddy punched my chest very hard this weekend not knowing I had the surgery and it hurt really bad! haha
My life is changed, the scarring isn't too bad at all. In the grand scheme of living with a small scar which you can't even notice even though Ive already been out in the sun compared to living with gyno.... there isn't even a comparison. My life is changed. My sex life has changed, Im no longer conscious of a girl staring at my chest during sex, so lights on from now on
Any more questions Ill be sure to answer them, I wasn't expecting such a fast recovery, I feel like I didn't even have the surgery, my strength is almost back to where it was post op in the gym.
Took these pictures a week ago when the left breast still had a bit of swelling. The left breast is still not perfect as you can see from the far shot in the pictures, but I think it is swelling that still has no subsided.

Right breast

Left breast (flexed, you can see a bit of swelling)

Scar

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
As predicted, you have a splendid result.  Congratulations!

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline lallo

• Posting Member
Looks great man! Cant even see the scar!

Can u maybe give me some tips about recovery in my thread?

https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=30673.0

Offline el chupa nibre

• Posting Member
Thanks for your updates. And congratulations on your awesome results! I have almost the same pre-surgery appearance of the nipples (and overall body composition) as you did, where they were puffy in a relaxed state. My doctor, Dr. Mustoe, told me that some slight liposuction after excising the gland would take care of it.While I know that I should trust and rely on the word of my doctor, I was still slightly apprehensive about that loose skin reattaching to the pec area. So glad to see that my fears were for nothing (haha at least about the prospects of the skin flattening down). Seriously, congratulations again on your pecs. I'm even more excited about my July 14 operation now. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024