Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 1486 times)

rrr

I just wanted to say that I appreciate this forum. It is a great place to vent, get answers, and support.

I would have said it's a great place to "get things off your chest", but that would be lying, as it's not made any difference to my chest....

B

hammer

I just wanted to say that I appreciate this forum. It is a great place to vent, get answers, and support.

I would have said it's a great place to "get things off your chest", but that would be lying, as it's not made any difference to my chest....

B

B you are right! This forum has been a blessing for those looking for surgery or us looking for help for support! For me it helped in ways that I'm not sure I can even explain!

I think one of the biggest ways it helps us men with gyne is, we find out that were not  alone!

Bob

Offline expedient-traveller

• Silver Member
I agree. With a minimum of 30% of the male population having gyne and up to 70% having it, are we not in the majority? These results are variable depending on various websites. Still, it is good to have others we can share and gain wisdom and knowledge from, not to mention...support. :)

Jay55

I agree, this is a great place for support and advice. I wish I would have found it sooner. Not that I wouldn't have breasts today, but just hearing others' stories and knowing we're far from alone helps a lot.

Offline expedient-traveller

• Silver Member
The levels of wisdom to be found here are really amazing. Advice on everything relative to gynecomastia from those who have been at it longer than some of us. It has been a very great help, particularly on getting over various levels of fear of how other see us, if they see us at all. Thanks to all.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024