Author Topic: Nudist/Naturist question  (Read 2158 times)

rrr

Primarily the is for Alchemist, but anyone else with experience, please chime in.

I spent quite a while poking around on the internet looking for general photos from "naked" vacation spots, trying to see how I would fit in. I saw all sorts of bodies, young, old, in between, thin, normal, and heavy.

The only moobs I saw were on overweight guys - the others all had normal male chests. I really don't see myself fitting in AT ALL if I get to C or larger - unless I gain a LOT of weight. Maybe there guys like that exist, but I can find no evidence of them going naked or topless even. No beach photos, not nudist photos, nothing but the medical before and after photos, and there aren't even many guys at those sites that aren't (or have recently been) extremely overweight.

It doesn't bode well as an option for me. :(

B

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
Primarily the is for Alchemist, but anyone else with experience, please chime in.

I spent quite a while poking around on the internet looking for general photos from "naked" vacation spots, trying to see how I would fit in. I saw all sorts of bodies, young, old, in between, thin, normal, and heavy.

The only moobs I saw were on overweight guys - the others all had normal male chests. I really don't see myself fitting in AT ALL if I get to C or larger - unless I gain a LOT of weight. Maybe there guys like that exist, but I can find no evidence of them going naked or topless even. No beach photos, not nudist photos, nothing but the medical before and after photos, and there aren't even many guys at those sites that aren't (or have recently been) extremely overweight.

It doesn't bode well as an option for me. :(

B

Hi Bummer,

First, you are projecting considerable growth into the future and then catastrophizing on that.  As far as the pictures go it's just a matter of learning how to see them and what pictures you look at.  First, at any club cameras are restricted.  There are no truly candid club pictures.   Pictures are with permission only and people who don't want to be photographed aren't.   On the walls in the clubhouses are often near whole club pictures often taken on world skinny dipping day.  Permission is always polite on nude beaches and sometimes enforced, in the USA at least. "Lurkers" are not tolerated.

Also, pictures are 2D.  Breasts not visible head on, ie yours, disappear in a head-on shot.  Breasts that can't be seen from the side disappear in side views.

Visibility can depend upon lighting, angle of view and all manner of things.  If you want to approach it scientifically, find some of those group nude shots in Europe.  There are a batch taken on a glacier for instance.  The shadowing lets one judge breast size by shadow size.  In some shots, close up you may notice that there are tan lines under women's breasts and under men's. Again the size of the shadowed area indicates the size of the breasts.  After talking with you I tried out this method classifying men into G, N or U.  With pictures of 10 men or more in them have ranged from G = 0, N = 10 to G = 10, N = 0.   That is about what would be expected over a range of pictures in a mixed crowd of ages.  Count 1000 pictures and even develop sizing ranges from shadow and tan line clues.  It might make a publishable paper.

http:  //  www.  clothesfree.info/forum/photo.php

reassemble the address and paste it in and page through pictures until you find some good ones for counting, with the nudist pictures you will have men and women mixed so comparison is easier.  These are mostly non USA pictures.

In American pictures more people are fatter because more people are fatter, which sounds like what you are seeing.  Whether it matters or not most of the fat guys have breasts that don't go away with weight loss, they just get smaller.  Going from 285 pounds (watery fat) to 200 pounds my cup size came down from DD+ to D.  At 220 back to a D+.  Do you think a D vs a DD makes any real difference?

At a club you will end up with a more realistic view of bodies. A lot of people are a lot fatter than 30 years ago.  And likely you will see no two bodies identical.  You will have no idea how the guys with gyne, different from yours, feels about it in the outside world.  However, if you watch their body language you will see the ones who automatically hide their breasts from visibility, slump forward and so on and have so far retained their habits.

If you go to a club on a weekday there may not be anybody else there to speak of.  A sunny weekend gets the best turnout and likely to give a goodly mix of bodies.

Offline Dominic1982

• Posting Member
In my experience in these situations, nobody cares. If they do, they'll be more apt to ask you questions out of curiosity rather thank bully or make fun of you. Seasoned nudists are used to seeing all types of bodies and yours will certainly be no different.

It's also okay to not unclothe if you don't feel comfortable doing so. You could try wearing a towel over your neck to cover your chest.

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
Hi Dominic,

You are right about nobody caring what size breasts people have.  You'll also see guys with their balls half way to their knees and more hemorrhoids than you ever wanted to know about.  However, one should be clear, in the USA at least, and these are the only ones I've experienced, there are NUDIST clubs and there are clothing optional.  One of the biggest such clubs has so many clothed people that it is no longer a nudist environment and lots of body shame starts creeping in and the body becomes sexualized and suddenly there is competition on semi nude hide and seek fancy clothing, and clothing is required for the dining room.  Such a club is no help at all for a person wanting to learn body acceptance.

"You could try wearing a towel over your neck to cover your chest."

Yep, advertise the "problem" and your shame, good way to be accepted and ignored, attract everybody's attention.  These days people would be looking for the hidden camera to sneak nude pictures.  Everybody would be watching to see what you are hiding.

Offline Dominic1982

• Posting Member
Perhaps my experience has been different. The place i visit in the warmer months is not a resort, rather a lake where clothing is not required. Here, probably 99% of the people are nude. Anyone wearing clothing is the oddball.

Per my towel suggestion, I don't think it would draw any more or less attention than simply being shirtless. It's simply an idea.

rrr

http:  //  www.  clothesfree.info/forum/photo.php

Well, that discourages me from going...

The vast majority of photos are folks with very nice bodies - male and female.

First, you are projecting considerable growth into the future and then catastrophizing on that.

I know where it's headed, I just don't know where it will stop. I have been using bras as an objective measurement on a weekly basis. I don't need them for support, but they are a pretty reliable way of measuring.

As of yesterday, a B-cup is a bit small - they bulge out of the top and sides a little. I tried a C-cup this morning, and it is only a little bit too large - very little free space in the cup and but no bulging. I am expecting a full C by the end of the month which would mean I will have gained a cup size in @3 months. My weight has not changed (+- 1 lb as always). Overall growth from onset would be a cup size every @5 months.

I can find no resource that mentions growth rates or expected size, merely that the process typically lasts 3-5 years and size is determined by genetics (and body fat %).

Is there anyone else here that is still in the process of growing, or has done so very recently? Just curious about how long it took to stabilize and/or what sort of growth rate you have or had?

B

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
HI Bummer,

I don't know what your problem with the pictures are.  If you go through the random selections you will see pictures with lots of guys and from a distance can't tell if male of female breast.  You won't look at all out of place.  And no one is going to look exactly like you. 

Instead it's a group of people who will accept you with no gyne, a little gyne or huge gyne, missing chunks of your body, not a hair on your body or covered.  What you won't see are 200 clones of yourself.

I was offering to you a safe place to get over your body shame.  If you work at it hard enough you can keep yourself unhappy and dreading the worst you can imagine for yourself.  Is that honestly the way you want to play it?  Setting up every idea as why it can't but fail in advance will assure you of self fulfilling prophecy.

And if you were to join the nearby club for the season, and heaven forbid gain another cup in a few months, nobody would even notice over that period of the season nor would they care.  From personal experience it a place you can be comfortable, if you let yourself.

So far you exhibit the characteristics of body fear and shame that are normally seen in a person invited to a nudist experience.  They fixate on why they are way too abnormal (ugly, fat, skinny, old, young, bad skin, missing body parts, not enough hair, too much hair, breasts too big or too small, penis too small (no male fears of too large there) to dare to be seen. 

So, if approached from the direction of getting rid of body fear and shame so it is no longer part of your automatic responses, breasts are much easier to deal with.  I'm a Tantric alchemist.  I teach a yoga of self evolution of the being.  I teach alchemy nude.  If a person can't even deal with the body they are dealt and body fear and shame they will have a difficult time dealing with anything that really matters.  You don';t have to keep body fear and shame.  You don't have to run your life based on your fears projected on others.   

Isn't it worth taking a chance to save yourself a whole lot of problems?  This is one thing that can change like magic.  Learn a different storu to tell yourself.  Have fun.  Good luck.

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
Hi Dominic,

Yes, a different set of experience.  I've been to a beach once.  Most of my experience is family club based.  With all the children around there are occasional pedophile problems.  There was one guy who had his camera sewed into a pouch on his towel.  On a beach they set up with 1000mm lenses so as not to even be seen, lurking at the edges or in a tent.  At a club they have to get right in the thick of it to get pictures and anybody carrying or wearing something different or weird is considered with suspicion.  My experiences span the last 55 years, 25 years in clubs.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024